Albino and Preto PreSale NOW

presale for brazil version 1

white and blue

No one? Phone Post 3.0

This thread would kill it on Reddit Phone Post 3.0

Not even sure what this means? Phone Post 3.0

AP is becoming their own brand separate from Shoyoroll now. Their gis are being made in Brazil. Phone Post 3.0

so i just looked up A&P brand bjj gi and is it really $615 ??

Albino and Preto gis look like shit to me. 

Post pic. How much? Phone Post 3.0

http://www.gihoarder.com/store/p103/Albino_and_Preto_A%26P_V3_White_%2A%2A%2ABRAND_NEW%2A%2A%2A.html

http://albinopreta.myshopify.com

They're $180 Phone Post 3.0

ETA is 16-20 weeks? Dang

I just don't get this one. I can sort of get the craze about shoyoroll looking at their design, logo and patches. But this AP gi looks like the most basic of gis. They don't even feel the need to show the pants or the back of the jacket because they know people are going nuts over it regardless. 

Must -

I just don't get this one. I can sort of get the craze about shoyoroll looking at their design, logo and patches. But this AP gi looks like the most basic of gis. They don't even feel the need to show the pants or the back of the jacket because they know people are going nuts over it regardless. 

AnP is SYR. Sister company. That's why people go nuts. The design shoots for a simplistic look. It's not supposed to have dragons, hearts and swords all over it.

The cut and feel of SYR is what makes them great imo Phone Post 3.0

The Maestro -
Must -

AnP is SYR. Sister company. That's why people go nuts. The design shoots for a simplistic look. It's not supposed to have dragons, hearts and swords all over it.

The cut and feel of SYR is what makes them great imo Phone Post 3.0

That was kind of my point. If you want a simplistic look there are quite a few to choose from so why pre-order 20 weeks before ETA. But if it's the cut and feel I get it. Heard a lot of good things about the cut of SYR gis. Thanks! VU

007 - AP is becoming their own brand separate from Shoyoroll now. Their gis are being made in Brazil. Phone Post 3.0

The gihoarder link that redwhiteandblues posted has the tag stating made in Pakistan.

That $615 one is not the newest model. Most all previous SYR and A and P were made in Pakistan. A and P recently decided to make the gis in Brazil; while SYR is making some in CA. This is a pre-order, hence the 16-20 month wait. Thanks for the heads up OP! Phone Post 3.0

AP and SYR are the best fitting gis out there in my opinion.
They were the first to have all the in between sizes like A2F, A1L, A2H, A3S, etc.
Of course I'm biased since they sponsor this Masters 4 competitor. Phone Post 3.0

007 - AP and SYR are the best fitting gis out there in my opinion.
They were the first to have all the in between sizes like A2F, A1L, A2H, A3S, etc.
Of course I'm biased since they sponsor this Masters 4 competitor. Phone Post 3.0
Do you know when thete next drop is? I need a new royal blue shoyoroll! Phone Post 3.0

Shosh1n - That $615 one is not the newest model. Most all previous SYR and A and P were made in Pakistan. A and P recently decided to make the gis in Brazil; while SYR is making some in CA. This is a pre-order, hence the 16-20 month wait. Thanks for the heads up OP! Phone Post 3.0
Good God No....California?! Here comes some $500 Gi

I don't think SYR is willing to drop their margins, so only solution to higher wages is higher prices. Phone Post 3.0

The Maestro -
Shosh1n - That $615 one is not the newest model. Most all previous SYR and A and P were made in Pakistan. A and P recently decided to make the gis in Brazil; while SYR is making some in CA. This is a pre-order, hence the 16-20 month wait. Thanks for the heads up OP! Phone Post 3.0
Good God No....California?! Here comes some $500 Gi

I don't think SYR is willing to drop their margins, so only solution to higher wages is higher prices. Phone Post 3.0
The SYR gis made in Los Angeles (shorts, t-shirts too) are running less than $200 (cheaper than some Storm, Koral, and Atamas) Phone Post 3.0