Aldo fires back at Khabib over criticism

Wow. Beating a journeyman last minute over a ranked contender? That alone makes one the goat lmao

Pretty sure itā€™s sarcasm, pal.

Terrorist loving scum

3 Likes

Heā€™s dead on. Aldoā€™s one of the GOATs. Donā€™t give a fuck.

5 Likes

Khabib is more unlikeable every time he opens his mouth

7 Likes

1000000% I didnā€™t like him beforeā€¦ really fucking dont like him now. Fuck him and his whole crew.

5 Likes

I could have told yā€™all this 8 years ago. Conor too.

Thanks. I didnā€™t think I would have to explain that one.

1 Like

Use an emoji

I would, but I have a penisā€¦

4 Likes

This. Who cares what Khabib thinks, heā€™s irrelevant at this point imo. Should stick to coaching

4 Likes

Whatā€™s that well worn saying about lions not caring about the opinions of sheepā€¦

Khabib gives no fucks.

You are right but khabib is the only champ I can think of that repeatedly had dramas surrounding his weight.

The fight island bullshit one example.

He also pulled out of 5 booked UFC fights. One of which he got hospitalised because he couldnā€™t make the weight cut. The rest apparent injuries but wouldnā€™t surprise me if some of these were circumstantial also.

He gets more shit about it because he deserves it

4 Likes

If a champion doesnā€™t have weight problems then he is in the wrong weight class.

Thatā€™s BS and I hope the rules are changed to eliminate this shit

2 Likes

Khabib is a hyena. He strikes when itā€™s easy, heā€™s in a group and/or he has clear advantages, but takes off when the going gets tough.

3 Likes

The fuck are you talking about?

2 Likes

Oleg was trolling dagiā€™s a few years ago making fun of how theyā€™d strike and then run and hide in the mountains. Made a ton of jokes about hiding in mountains that were lost in translation lol so it must be culturally relevant there.

1 Like

I agree with that. I would like to see them do 10 pounds or so between each weight class. Then do something similar to what OneFC does. You have to be within a certain percentage by X time on fight week.

2 Likes

It needs to happen and surprised it hasnt already tbh. Abolishing weight cutting would be better for the athletes on the whole and the fans imo.

The existence of weight classes the way they are literally becomes a competition on who can game them the most.

I guess the same argument applies to then gaming the hydration tests if implemented but if the technology is there, I support the change.