Aldo fires back at Khabib over criticism

Khabib is delusional and should talk more about how he is the goat, dude beat five decent fighters and he is instantly goat, dude’s record is made out of cans, he should stfu and stick to playing football
Funny how true goats dont even need to talk “how big” they are
Maybe he was talking about mountain goats who knows

3 Likes

Good. Fuck 'im.

1 Like

A small penis though . You can still use emojis

Small/large penis is up for interpretation, even for a seasoned hog inspector such as yourself.
Various factors go into this. Hole size, height, weight etc… Emojis are a “hard gay”. No can exuse.

Stats don’t lie, Khabib has gotten so much worse after retirement, Aldo is one of the best to ever do it P4P

Khabib was great but he has very few good opponents on that 29-0 record. He was Always the bigger guy…always, he should have fought at 170 but a few guys there might throttle him. He is one of the best 155 fighters but P4P best he shouldn’t be there at all

1 Like

In my opinion Usman beats him, no questions
Colby is actualy using his wrestling, cardio for days, unbreakable will, no shot for khabib who had problems with Al Iaquinta

1 Like

But much of that 90% percent also fought in multiple divisions.

GSP. DC. Anderson. Aldo. BJ.

100% agree, Usman would wreck him, Colby very likely could too, I’d have loved to see that had Khabib ever tried to challenge himself to fight at the weight class he should have always been at

1 Like

Yeah the line is drawn at roided out body builder chicks… I’m on the fence if they get an emoji pass or not.

He also failed to make the fight against Ferguson 3X compared to Tony’s 2X. Tony wins by default.

1 Like