Aldo has nearly cleared out 145

(1) Mendes. Best him 2x
(2) Swanson. Beat him.
(3) Edgar. Beat him.
(4) Lamas. Beat him.
(6) KZ. Beat him.

McGregor is at number five, and I'd watch Aldo fight McGregor. But let's say Aldo beats the Swanson/Edgar winner, and then beats McGregor.

Who does he fight after that?

He should fight Dennis Burmudez if he gets past Lamas and then move up to LW and fight Pettis. Phone Post 3.0

I back - He should fight Dennis Burmudez if he gets past Lamas and then move up to LW and fight Pettis. Phone Post 3.0

A Pettis fight would be amazing, but there is a potential problem is that Pettis hasn't faced most of the lightweight top ten.

Pettis will fight (1) Melendez in December. But he still hasn't fought (2) Khabib, (3) RDA, (6) Thomson, (7) Green, (8) Jury, (9) Miller, or (10) Alvarez.

TMT -
I back - He should fight Dennis Burmudez if he gets past Lamas and then move up to LW and fight Pettis. Phone Post 3.0

A Pettis fight would be amazing, but there is a potential problem is that Pettis hasn't faced most of the lightweight top ten.

Pettis will fight (1) Melendez in December. But he still hasn't fought (2) Khabib, (3) RDA, (6) Thomson, (7) Green, (8) Jury, (9) Miller, or (10) Alvarez.
If aldo moves up to LW, he is immediately put into the top 5. So the people raked 6-10 are going to be forced to surpass him for a shot. Phone Post 3.0

TMT -

Damn, you're right... that said, UFC doesn't seem to mind holding up an entire division for an extended period of time if it means setting up a big fight.

Aldo vs. Pettis would make a rad bout for the main card of UFC 200 - maybe the third fight from the top or even co-main. Phone Post 3.0

Mark my words,Conor McGregor will knock Aldo out. I am 100% sure.

I back - 
TMT -

Damn, you're right... that said, UFC doesn't seem to mind holding up an entire division for an extended period of time if it means setting up a big fight.

Aldo vs. Pettis would make a rad bout for the main card of UFC 200 - maybe the third fight from the top or even co-main. Phone Post 3.0

The 3rd fight? Holy shit man. What fights are you putting above it?

Pettis/Aldo is a "must buy" PPV main event. That's better than ANY headline they've put on so far this year....and it's only good for 3rd??

jsize03 -
I back - 
TMT -

Pettis/Aldo is a "must buy" PPV main event. That's better than ANY headline they've put on so far this year....and it's only good for 3rd??
Heh. I said maybe even a co-main, too! :)

It may be wishful thinking but I feel UFC 200 will be headlined by something even more monstrous like a Jones vs. Cain or Anderson vs. GSP. Phone Post 3.0

He has cleared it out.

ProctorMMA - He has cleared it out.
Negative. Conor and bermudez remain imo. And a cub rematch if he beats frank. Phone Post 3.0

He has cleared out his division as well as anybody really can. There will always be fresh blood as long as the sport remains popular enough to encourage newcomers like Conor.

I back -
jsize03 -
I back - 
TMT -

It may be wishful thinking but I feel UFC 200 will be headlined by something even more monstrous like a Jones vs. Cain or Anderson vs. GSP. Phone Post 3.0
That would be an awesome co-main.On any other card it is an easy headliner but on a UFC 200 card that being followed by a LHW or HW title fight would be great. Phone Post 3.0

Cain v Hunt heavyweight reunification bout headlining UFC 200 please.

jsize03 - 
I back - 
TMT -

They usually place titles in order based off weight.

So if there's a ww-HW title fight on the card.

XcessiveZ -
I back -
jsize03 -
I back - 
TMT -

That would be an awesome co-main.On any other card it is an easy headliner but on a UFC 200 card that being followed by a LHW or HW title fight would be great. Phone Post 3.0
At the rate these cards are sliding downhill from thin line-ups and injuries, I'll just be happy if 200 has a title fight Phone Post 3.0

ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever -
TMT -

If aldo moves up to LW, he is immediately put into the top 5. So the people raked 6-10 are going to be forced to surpass him for a shot. Phone Post 3.0
If Aldo moves (unless he loses) up he is fighting for the title. No doubt Phone Post 3.0