ALDO IS OUT

Getting ready for one of the biggest test of his career! Walking in with a broken rib and against a solid kicker and striker. Wow
No more complaints for you fans

WAR ALDO!!! Phone Post 3.0

Baazing! Phone Post 3.0

idiot

Welcome. Phone Post 3.0

Honestly with the highlight kick you see from mcgregor to the chest/ribs.. It would be painful.. Hats off to Aldo for taking it Phone Post 3.0

You created a second account for this? Phone Post 3.0

Aldo v. McGregor really has brought the attention whores out of hiding.

Here ya go! Attention! All for you! Phone Post 3.0

Axel Foley - You created a second account for this? Phone Post 3.0
One for each of me.. Phone Post 3.0

Thread title vs. content should = Ban

Thingading - Thread title vs. content should = Ban
Is it really that serious? Where's the sense of humor tho.. I'm not really lying he is really out getting ready for the biggest test of his career........ Phone Post 3.0

CallOfSmoothie -
Is it really that serious? Where's the sense of humor tho.. I'm not really lying he is really out getting ready for the biggest test of his career........ Phone Post 3.0
Post something funny and then you can start talking about a sense of humor. Phone Post 3.0

vd Phone Post 3.0

Walk in front of a bus op. Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit - 
CallOfSmoothie -
Post something funny and then you can start talking about a sense of humor. Phone Post 3.0

With everyone crossing their fingers like crazy this fight actually is still going to take place, I'm sure the Mods are just thrilled with thread titles like this.