Aldo says he's fighting for lw interim in March

No, the Brooklyn fight is not happening. I now expect and believe I will be fighting in early March. Either March 3 or March 4, I can't remember. I believe they will soon announce an interim lightweight title fight with me. They've been trying to find me an opponent, and -- surprise, surprise -- at least one has already turned down the fight against me. I'm waiting to see who they will find.

i wonder who he is claiming turned down the fight?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/20/14034596/jose-aldo-q-a-on-max-holloway-fight-falling-through-clown-mcgregor

pretty sure I am fighting for an interim title in 2017.

Im fighting for the BW interim title at UFC 207.

Who the fuck is managing Jose Aldo becasue he is completely clueless? 

Interim deez

This would lend credence to rumors swirling that Ferg isn't willing to fight Khabib unless he gets PAID, hence those tweets about "coming to terms" and shit. 

Aldo vs. Khabib for interim LW belt? I'd watch.

Fuck interim titles how about Mr Mom the so called champ just defend a belt like actual champions do. Instead of having to create fake belts because the champ is afraid to lose belts.

Mutant - Fuck interim titles how about Mr Mom the so called champ just defend a belt like actual champions do. Instead of having to create fake belts because the champ is afraid to lose belts.
Shut up stupid.

And then again, this quote from Aldo makes me think Khabib turned the fight down:

“They've asked me not to say anything. I won’t say who it is because it’s a surprise. A guy we never thought would turn it down turned it down, because his father didn’t think it was good. I'm tired of people turning down fights. I want to put some pressure so they'll take the fight.”

double post fuk u ug

TFK_othree -

And then again, this quote from Aldo makes me think Khabib turned the fight down:

“They've asked me not to say anything. I won’t say who it is because it’s a surprise. A guy we never thought would turn it down turned it down, because his father didn’t think it was good. I'm tired of people turning down fights. I want to put some pressure so they'll take the fight.”

Yea Khabib turned it down it looks like

We have not heard from Tony's father prior - but have Khabib's however.

the article references a father declining for the son 

Heresay

BreakALegAndy! -
Mutant - Fuck interim titles how about Mr Mom the so called champ just defend a belt like actual champions do. Instead of having to create fake belts because the champ is afraid to lose belts.

Can you blame him? He's making a ton of money while playing the game better than anyone else, and one of the more active fighters. He's about making money, not playing the rematch game with someone who he KO'ed in 13 seconds, lol at being afraid. He gets beat the fuck up by Diaz and does what? Immeidiate rematch under the same circumstances, knowing a second lose derails the money train abit. He hasn't had a chance to defend the 155 lb strap, be patient and stop throwing a bitch fit, he is due a break. 

Then don't fight for belts just do so called money fights if he never intends to defend titles and interim belts have to be created.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7e/94/03/7e94030740fc5be5ab4d662bafd328e7.png

submit1337 -
Shut up stupid.
Oh shit you got me with that incredible whitty response now don't forget to take McGregor's cock our of your mouth.

So either ferg or khabib turned this fight down

jitsnbeer -

Who the fuck is managing Jose Aldo becasue he is completely clueless? 

Pretty confident Aldo has more of a clue of what's going on than you do.

This shit is so stupid. Conor has turned all these idiots into obsessive crybabies

always good to have options... and UFC has many of them.

Ferguson and Holloway want more money.  So UFC just makes Aldo vs Khabib.... or threatens to make Aldo vs Khabib.  ANd now the other 2 are left with holding their dicks in their hands.

WME has big plans and they have unleashed Dana on a bitch slapping spree and he will be cunt punting anyone who gets in the way.