Aldo should get fined for crowd run IMO

Shit could've got real super duper ugly, Joe Rogan thought a riot was breaking out. Goldie sounded nervous too.

Aldo looked like a man possessed, that is not the image the UFC is trying to project.

Aldo was fighting the UFC security, waved some terrorist looking flag )-:

Shameful

Shutup Phone Post

Yeah a guy celebrating a win with fans, exactly what the UFC doesn't need.

Moran Phone Post

Thought for a second it could have started a trample of sorts or some people crushed as can happen in stadium seating chaos.

good point

I thought it was pretty damned awesome.

Better Mouse Trap - Shit could've got real super duper ugly, Joe Rogan thought a riot was breaking out. Goldie sounded nervous too.

Aldo looked like a man possessed, that is not the image the UFC is trying to project.

Aldo was fighting the UFC security, waved some terrorist looking flag )-:

Shameful

All chances of successful troll failed at this point...

Stainypoo - That will forever be a highlight in mma.

I hope this to be true. I was very heartwarming.

They need to do it more and bigger and inside the octagon every time a brazillian fighter wins.   but just for brazillians, no one else.

OP went full retard

Op your a fucking idiot Phone Post

Manny Yarbrough GOAT -  

hahahahahahahaha

lol OP such a Vag

You the fun police or something?

Stainypoo - That will forever be a highlight in mma.

That will help to build his legacy for sure. I love nationalism and ethnocentrism in combat sports!!! Phone Post

Tito Ortiz did it Phone Post

I literally got chills. That was one of the coolest non fight related (i.e. Not a KO, sub, etc) things I've ever seen in MMA Phone Post

supercalo >>>>>>>>> BMT

Isn't it a violation of the AC or something? I thought they had a commision guy watching them from the second the fight was over until the time they have their gloves and wraps taken off for inspection. Not that I care, but I can see why Dana would be pissed.

op is a cunt

Terrorist looking flag?

Stick to watching Fox News rather than MMA events in future.