Aldo: You Grew Up Watching Me

When Aldo won the world title against Brown in '09 McGregor had only four local fights in his hometown of Dublin and was 3-1. Not that this matters (I believe McGregor will take it), but it does add an interesting aspect to the fight. Conor's going to whoop on his idol!

Thanks for your opinion Phone Post 3.0

mijo - Thanks for your opinion Phone Post 3.0

No problem "my son"

lol Aldo being Conor's idol. Someone please post the pic of young Conor with Chuck. Phone Post

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

lol Aldo being Conor's idol. Someone please post the pic of young Conor with Chuck. Phone Post

Everybody's seen it. It was a pun, man. I'm one of Conor's biggest fan. I just thought it was interesting that you can't deny the fact for the majority of Conor's time in the game Aldo has been champ.

Interesting Phone Post 3.0

Cool story bro Phone Post 3.0

Anderson Silva already had 4 UFC title defences to his name by 02/20/09 - the date that Chris Weidman made his MMA debut Phone Post 3.0

And Erick Silva grew up watching Kos.
And Jon Jones grew up watching Vitor.
And Chris Weidman grew up watching Anderson Silva.
And Cain Velazquez grew up watching Nog.

Etc., etc., etc. ad nauseum.

#toxoplasmosis

The fact is Jose is only 2 years older than Conor and their fighting resumes aren't even comparable.

Whambo - The fact is Jose is only 2 years older than Conor and their fighting resumes aren't even comparable.
. Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw76 -
Whambo - The fact is Jose is only 2 years older than Conor and their fighting resumes aren't even comparable.
. Phone Post 3.0
Yep Phone Post 3.0