Aleks: American promotions aren't interested in me

http://izvestia.ru/

The famous Russian heavyweight talks training, selecting the opponent and the relationship with his older brother

- Alexander, once you were released, there was a lot of rumors about your sports career ...

- I want to put everything in its place. Today, I'm not ready for performances in the ring. Not just physically ready. I need to train hard to gain the optimal shape.

- You exercised in the prison?

- If the pull-ups, sit-ups and push-ups can be called sports - yes, I did not leave the gym... For a professional athlete is important serious preparation, during which are worked out all muscle groups. Yes, what can I say - I can not even remember when the last time I was sparring. Right now I'm really fed huge number of proposals to participate in various tournaments. I'm proposed to enter the ring tomorrow. But I know my body, I know that today I am absolutely not ready to spend a quality match. I need to train. And train a lot. That's what I'm doing.

- How much time you need to dial the optimal form?

- Hard to say. Depending how workout goes. Again, from my part, I will do my best to score as soon as possible a good physical condition. But, to be honest, it is not necessary to wait for me in the ring until February.

- Legendary MMA fighter Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva called you to fight through a social network ... We are ready to fight with him?

- Yes? Assume he must enter the queue! Enough men wanting to fight with me.

- Sergey Kharitonov of interest to you as a rival?

- I do not want to even talk about this citizen. Let's not bring it up.

- Who would you have been interested to enter the ring with?

- All the negotiations on the future of the opponent, I entrusted to my management. I have only condition - not to want to fight against the "bags", confusing opponents, which you can win in tens of seconds. I want to come out against me worthy of an athlete, which would have had an interesting fight. The Russian it will be, a European, American or Brazilian - I do not care. If only it was a really strong contender.

- Think about the possible performance behind the ocean?

- Let's be realistic. I did not speak in the ring a few years. I do not think that today the American promotions are interested in cooperation with me. But I will make every effort in order to adequately carry out my debut fight after returning. Who knows what will happen after that ... My age is the best for the heavyweights, one can say I'm the prime of life. I'll do everything to get to a decent level, and to please my fans.

- You watched MMA in prison? Do you know who is on the leading positions?

- What are you guys talking about? I wasn't resting in the sanatorium. With all my great desire I have not been able to follow the MMA.

- You managed to see you brother after release from prison?

- Not yet. Fedor was in the Far East, I always train in Moscow, there was no time. Hopefully, we'll meet in the near future.

- Will you train together?

- I do not know. Time will tell. With or without Fedor, I will try to dial in a good shape and a decent performance in the ring. I hope I get to start all over from scratch.

Scumbag

- Sergey Kharitonov of interest to you as a rival?

- I do not want to even talk about this citizen. Let's not bring it up.

Aleks on Kharitonov earlier:

He motherfucking opens his goddamn pie-hole and talks fucking shit about me and about Fedia, motherfucker. Why should I square up to this motherfucking prostitute? Now is just the right time for him to put on the motherfucking skirt and strut about, hang out in it. In the skirt, motherfucker. I don’t know why he has gone there. May he has already cut his own cock the fuck off and has sewn in a fucking hole instead a long time ago. I know that he’s gone to Netherlands. Has bought a house in one place, has bought a house in motherfucking Netherlands… Was hanging out at the fucking gay prides. Now he has gone the fuck away to gay country, where any woman can motherfucking fuck him".

Kharitonov on Aleks:

Sergei Kharitonov: When I read his interview I laughed out loud. Although he is 30 years old and that’s certainly not the reason for laughter. Firstly, for guys like Alex I am not Serezha but Sergei Valeryevich. Secondly, it’s about time for him to learn how to compress thoughts and, above all, to think before he speaks. He didn’t get a proper upbringing, I guess, but I don’t want to go deeper in it – he doesn’t deserve so much honor. He is a great trash-talker but real fighters prove their strength in the ring.

Alex is a drinker, he is always brawling. Normal man like me or Fedor would never drink to alcoholic mania and fight in the street. But I often hear about Alex getting into scraps like this in different corners of our country. He rampages, harasses the waitresses and other girls, lies, cries on every corner that he is a champion of the world and the strongest man on Earth. I guess, this is some kind of a drug effect.

VT: Is it true that he is not allowed to fight abroad because of medical condition? The rumors are…

SK: All organizations in the world know about his hepatitis C and nobody wants to have business with him. He has drunk himself into this disease. He is drug addicted alcoholic and criminal. All his disrespectful remarks to the athletes  are just a bulls—. How can he fight with hepatitis? Nobody gonna take him to any tournament. He lies that he hasn’t been to prison but it’s not true, he has.

VT: What do you know about his business today?

SK: I know that for the present moment Alex doesn’t have neither house nor home. He has spend everything on drink. He doesn’t have a flat, doesn’t have a car. And the only way to make some money for him is to give a scandalous interview and to attract some attention to his person. He is ready for everything to get the bout. He even came to Fedor’s camp with the hope that Fedor would help him to organize a fight somewhere. But he is washed-up.

VT: Do you believe that prison has an influence on him?

SK: I know some people that have been to prison, they reformed, realized their mistakes and improved. Alex hasn’t changed at all. He stayed the same. There were some cases when he could get to jail but Fedor stepped in again. There were also some cases when Fedor literally saved his life. Being honest, prison is the best place for Alex. Fedor made a great push to take him out of a jail as early as possible. I remember 2002 when Fedor said “I’d like Alex to get out of jail somewhat quicker”. Fedor is the reason why Alexander is free now. Actually he owes his brother everything he has at the present moment. Fedor carries him on his shoulders. Fedor gave him an opportunity to step in the ring, to make some money. He used to make good money because of his last name but he could not keep it, swapped everything for drink and parties.

He is likely to give that interview being drunk and drugget-out. You can see it by his voice in his interview about Fedor’s trainers – he was inadequate. He’s gonna be 30 in 2 days, this error was born on August 2nd, day of airborne troops, my holiday. And he is still living from one drunken feast to another, from one scuffle to another. He must be missing the jail.

VT: Did you train with Alexander?

SK: He came to our gym in about a month since he went at large and Fedor asked me not to punch Alex too strong. And after it Alex said in his interview that he had taught me how to punch. What can a criminal teach you in a month after prison?

VT: Do you think there’s a risk for Fedor to be infected when he trains with Alexander?

SK: It’s just not comfortable for Fedor to turn his brother down. The only way Alex can knock somebody out now is the smell of an alcohol from his mouth.

I don’t think it was a good idea to take Alex to the camp. His comment “We were hanging out in Kislovodsk for three weeks” means that he distracted Fedor from training process.

And he always says «We» in his interviews. Who are those “we”? Fedor will get a lot of respect regardless of number of his losses. He is a respectful athlete and worthy person. Concerning Alex I can say that he is the reason why our relations with Fedor became worth. We’ve drifted apart. It would be a great pleasure for me to come to Kislovodsk and train with Fedor but Alexander’s presence there makes it impossible.

Aleksander Emelianenko offered a Sergei a finger bet concerning accusation made by Sergei towards Aleksander. Earlier Sergei claimed that Alex could not particiate in top level fights because he has Hep C. Apart from that, Sergei also claimed that Aleks is the reason why Fedor and Sergei fell out. 

Aleksander says the point of the bet is simple. If Sergei's claims turns out to be false he should cut his own finger. In case if the claims turns out to be true Aleks should do the same to his own body part.

This is what Aleks had to say.

-Kharitonov lied. Everything he says in his interview is stupid nonsense. Maybe he over-partied at gay parades in Amsterdam and lost his head.

Lets start from Hep C. I'm offering Kharitonov the following bet. I'm ready to take the blood test for Hep C in front of any media and internet resources. If the results are negative he must cut his own finger. If the results will turn out positive I will cut my own finger. Thats for the whole world to know who is the fuckface. That's what I'm offering to him concerning his claims. If he refuses this bet then the world will know who's lying anyway.

Aleksander is also quite skeptical about his army services.

- What else does he need? A clown hat. He screams everywhere that he's a paratrooper. But in truth he's just an army office rat, who has never seen any action. When he came to fight the whole paratrooper image including the right song was my idea. If he's a real paratrooper he should act as one. 

Wow. It's like Russian Jerry Springer

"Kharitonov: I don't wanna hear about Aleksander"

Aleks' claims are a joke. And I don't want my fans to criticize me. I have already announced my opinion and I don't wanna hear about this person anymore let alone talk about him.

Now I'm in need of permanent training process. I have already told all the truth about Aleksander - that he is a criminal, brawler and drug-addict. Certainly I know much more about his past but I don't wanna become similar to Fedor's brother and I consider this deal to be over for me.

While I was studying and serving in the Army Aleksander was doing his time in prison. How could he come up with the image of a paratrooper for me? I was a platoon commander, deputy company commander, head of intelligence assistant – I’ve come through many positions.

"Emelianenko: I will keep my eye on Kharitonov to decide what to do with him" 

I've given reasonable explanations to all the questions of Kharitonov. I don't understand why did he decide to start discussing other fighters? He should keep low profile and hold his tongue. Look at his interview, he contradicts to himself. At one moment he wants to train with Fedia (diminutive from Fedor), at another Fedia sends him to Hell... The thing is that Kharitonov "flushed himself down" once - when we had another promotion company. We led him our way, took him to the level of Pride, gave him knowledge, and taught him how to work. But then he has shitted his pants. Today here and there Kharitonov says that Fedia doesn't wanna deal with him because of me being around. But I have nothing to do with this; Fedor is grown-up man who chooses his sphere as well as his sparring partners by himself. 

I will keep my eye on Sergei one month more to look how he's going to behave himself. If he doesn't get quiet I will have to cross my ways with him somewhere and settle the issue of our bet once and for all. Why wag one's tongue in vain? Although, I don’t expect him to accept a meeting. Khariton is used to do everything on the sly, and when the things get real he immediately "goes down to the scum", talks about lack of time, lack of wish and invents other excuses.

I'm ready to fight with him but first let's get over the present conflict and then we'll talk about other fights. I've never escaped a fight with him. Even at the times of Pride I agreed on the arrangement of our duel though didn't wanna fight with him at the time. There were some reasons for it. One of those is that Kharitonov wanted to wage Fedia who had been the champion at the moment. Sergei's intentions to arrange this fight could be confirmed by the Asian mass-media. Khariton beat himself in the chest, called himself the new champion of Pride, talked about Fedor improperly. By the way, this is the reason why Fedor stopped dealing with him. And I had nothing for it but to accept the challenge.
- After the loss Serezha (diminutive from Sergei) has invented the pretty story - that he allegedly had come to fight with trauma and that afterwards I satisfied neither of his attempts to arrange a rematch... Today Kharitonov doesn't interest me - neither as a personality, nor as a sportsman nor as a person. He is no more than animal.

Jesus, Aleks is one scary dude.

No way he gets a is visa with a rape conviction and doesn't he have hep?

I do not even want to talk about this citizen.

Someone romo this into Citizen Kharitonov with Aleks?

Touch is the man!!!

OMA (tm) -

Touch is the man!!!

And you are the greatest lightweight world champion of the Midwest!

So we are glorifying men who forcefully fuck unwilling women aka rape.  Only thing I want to read about this scum is him getting ran over by a steam roller.

Aleks never was particularly good as an all around fighter. He was overrated because of his brother and street perception.