Aleks doesn't think he lost, opponent 'not a man'

“I feel great. I am pleased that I was able to see the points that need to be worked out. Ismailov did not present anything catastrophic and new. I foresaw his whole plan for the fight, just in a hurry I was eager to finish the tournament ahead of schedule. In none of the rounds did I feel any danger from him. Everything he could do, he did. Unlike Ismailov, I wanted to fight. Thought he was a man and would marry his honor. But the Maga, like everyone else like him, throws himself at feet and saves himself with what he can. Ismailov's disgraceful victory. Let him count it for himself, but I will not count this defeat for myself.

Everyone wanted to see a colorful and spectacular fight, but Ismailov was afraid to fight. He created the appearance of a duel. I would like to draw the attention of judges to such events. If a person puts the fight on the ground in order to create the appearance of work, it is necessary to raise the athletes in a stance. And active actions consist not in single strikes and creating the appearance that an attack is underway, but in a bundle that leads to something. Any fighter begins to beat so that he remains in the rack, while the other is on the ground. And then - finishing. But Ismailov - one blow: knock, knock, knock. It is not interesting anywhere except Dagestan ", - quotes the words of Alexander Emelianenko Vseprosport.

he got pinned the entire time, is what i am taking from this. and that Aleks knew it would happen.

Poor Aleks. He is a true representative of honor.

Russian MMA fighter Alexander Emelianenko spoke about the possibility of revenge with Magomed Ismailov.

“From round to round I saw him die. There is a fighter's attitude that one cannot create an imitation of a battle. There must be some bundles. As in a joke, when in the hospital the judge says to the soldier: "I will now stand you up." It should have been done earlier! And Ismailov did not create anything there.

No one surrendered, and the fight was stopped because of some stupidity - dissection. I was ready to continue the fight. I got up and even breathed, as if I had run only 300 meters. And the marathon was still opening in front of me.

Yes, to wait for revenge, only not immediately, but after several battles. I know what to do with him next. I will tear him. But still, in mixed martial arts this fuss must be eradicated. This is not what people like. I came up with this version: the first round is boxing, the second is wrestling, the third is MMA. And the restriction on the wrestling. Or you need to do rounds without time limits, so that people can see how they "die", - quotes Alexander Emelianenko Vseprosport.

That was about as dominant a win can possibly be. 

Charlie Emelienenko Zellenoff 

1 Like

That's some serious delusion.

Weird because he seemed okay with it when the fight ended, now all of the sudden it was a fake win. Okay bro. 

He got handled.

Aleks probably lost face with that warlord who lets him train in his basement, and feels the need to say these things.

Fighter safety is not important to these guys at all. Next time they’ll just let him die out there.

Lol at him not being in danger. Dude was KOd at the end of the first.