Aleks: Fedor is full of sh*t

shatefak - Aleks is a fucking rapist and went to prison for it. He had nazi tattoos before he tattoed over them, hes a drunk and a fucking junkie. He's a major fuck up.

Now this fucking guy is talking shit about his brother that made him relevant?

He’s saying he’s not as perfect as people make out.

I've long been a huge fan of Fedor, but something about this interview is sticking with me. Aleks may be a piece of shit for some of the things he has done, but one thing he doesn't come across as is a bullshitter. I know a lot of guys who have done bad things that are some of the straightest shooters you'll ever come across. 

sgotwalks -

I've long been a huge fan of Fedor, but something about this interview is sticking with me. Aleks may be a piece of shit for some of the things he has done, but one thing he doesn't come across as is a bullshitter. I know a lot of guys who have done bad things that are some of the straightest shooters you'll ever come across. 

Nobody is perfect. Fedor isn't a saint. But come on, Fedor is a much more responsible and exemplary person than Alex.

Aleks would probably dust poor Fedor if they fought.

Life is too short for brothers to be on such terms. 

touch, thanks for posting this.  I can't help but think that the newspaper is stirring this up a bit, though.  If that's the case, fuck the profiteers.

TTT for the Emelianenko *Brothers*.

ShanTheMan - Did he call Fedor a fag?

He said him and a comrade disappeared for 3 days. Seems like he insinuated shenanigans.

I took it as they disappeared and got fucked up instead of what they were supposed to be doing.

2 men disappear for 3 days and the UG immediately assumes sphincter action took place.

I like your style :smiley:

Aleks vs Fedor. Set it up Coker

“if he calls me judas what does that make him? jesus”…remember judas ratted jesus out…that was deep from Aleks

jgiveshead -

Life is too short for brothers to be on such terms. 

touch, thanks for posting this.  I can't help but think that the newspaper is stirring this up a bit, though.  If that's the case, fuck the profiteers.

TTT for the Emelianenko *Brothers*.

Well these are clearly unusual circumstances, one of them is a rapist piece of shit. People have cut ties for less

Aleks has always seemed like a shitbag to me.

Reebot - "if he calls me judas what does that make him? jesus"......remember judas ratted jesus out.....that was deep from Aleks
Brutal