Aleks trainin hard 4 Barnett (pic)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

could you imagine being a kid and seeing that in your playground?!

intestinal fortitude

LOL.......Russians are funny.

That is Fedor in the background.

that dosent look like a kids play gorund that looks more like a work out place.

i doubt a kids play ground would have a latter going up that high. and chopping trees and using sledges is what old sachol fights did. think rocky 4

"KKM" accusation on the 8th post?

That area looks like the typical outdoor space between high-rise concrete
block apartment buildings found throughout Russia.

Dirt area with a couple of bars and some stuff for kids to play on. Many
of them have half-buried tires as "decoration."

i've seen a video of fedor doing that work out before. it also helps build is "retard strength" as some people like to call it. i agree with the poster above about it helping the core strength also. if i were training for a fight like that, i'd do it too.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5944010850998227230&q=fedor+emelianenko&pl=true

that's just some training with all three emelianenko brothers. i cant find the won where he keeps hitting the tire with the sledge hammer though.

I would love to train with those guys!!!

RED DEVIL FIGHT TEAM IS THE SH*T!!!

Old school training using what they have, no fancy sh*t!

GJJ,

Keep looking for that training video! I've been thinking of encorporating some core stuff like that, so I want to see how the Fedor's do it....

Reminds me of chopping wood.

I like the way they do it over there . Keep it simple and use proven techniques.

I cant wait for this fight. I like both guys, but am kinda pulling for Alek.

TTT

That is one old photo..

2 years ago called and want his pics back

ARRRGHGHGHHGHGH! I AM KNOWLEDGABLE IN SLEDGE HAMMERS, KETTLE BELLS AND OTHER SUCH TRAINING METHODS! I AM BETTER THAN YOU! I'M GONNA FUCK YOUR WIFE AND YOUR MOTHER! TAKE A RUN AT ME! I DARE YOU!

Nothing better than watching pseudoscientific terms get thrown around in a strength and conditioning thread. "fundamental core strength." Yes, as opposed to uh...non-fundamental core strength you get from uh...uh....working out on MACHINES! YEAH! THATS THE TICKET! you only develop fundamental core strength from stuff that's bad for your joints and connective tissues!

LOL at liinkage. I was going to say the same thing. Training is a lot less about what you do than it is about how you do it. INTENSITY is king.

ttt

I knew it was a matter of time before that fucking dope, linkage, weighed in on this thread. LOL

Sorry successful people are doing things other than "regular" weightlifting. I can't figure out why this bothers you so much.

Countdown to link's explanation of muscle fiber types: ...3 ...2 ...1

Fedor is the shit