Alex Ariza was scared of Freddy roach

I know a thread with the vid was posted. Just watched all the 24/7's, I thought Ariza came off looking worse despite the racial slurs. Freddy was walking toward him and Alex got real scared and kicked him in the chest to keep him away! Isn't that a Teep (sp) kick? He does Muay Thai? Lol. Either way, bitch move I think to throw at an old guy with Parkinson's. Also didn't like the making fun of his stutter, that's a bitch move too IMO. And to be clear, I'm not that big of a fan of Freddie Roach, but he ended up looking like the alpha in that scenario. /rant Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Roach punked him. Phone Post 3.0

bleedblue1 - Roach punked him. Phone Post 3.0
Totally agree. We don't know what happened leading up, Freddie could be the dick in the scenario but he def punked him an I bet he would in the ring. Also, take shots at something but not Parkinson's. I guess he has it coming though hurling out racial slurs. Is 'Mexican motherfucker' a slur though? He meant it as one, but it just seems like an accurate statement lol Phone Post 3.0

Ariza is a cunt. I am a pacman hater but I fucking dig me some freddie roach. he doesn't deserve to have his condition made fun of, then have people criticize him for striking back.

He didn't call him a spic motherfucker, a wetback, or even a beaner. White motherfucker would not offend me in the least, or American motherfucker. that was a case of a fat little mexican motherfucker trying to play hard with people in between them.

Ariza needs to get the clap with no cure. Fuck that dude... Phone Post 3.0

Freddie was scared when the fat Mexican dude was coming after him. He was moving back and pushing the Filipino in the green shirt in front if him. The whole scene was stupid. I think Freddie is realizing the ride is almost over for him. He will always have guys who want him to train them, but his days if being the top dog are finished. Robert is becoming the top trainer. More and more of the young guys are going to him. Freddie should be OK, he has made a lot of money. I hope he has been smart with it.

What do people expect from a group of people that come from the bottom of the socioeconomic scale and lack of an education, including Roach?

These people reacted the same as any other uneducated low life.

ShanTheMan - Ariza is a cunt. I am a pacman hater but I fucking dig me some freddie roach. he doesn't deserve to have his condition made fun of, then have people criticize him for striking back.

He didn't call him a spic motherfucker, a wetback, or even a beaner. White motherfucker would not offend me in the least, or American motherfucker. that was a case of a fat little mexican motherfucker trying to play hard with people in between them.
Totally agree Phone Post 3.0

Pac whooped that ass though. Freddie will get over it when his check clears. Roach is an all time great, Ariza counts boxers' sit ups. Phone Post 3.0

I've watched the video multiple times, I can't hear Freddie say any racial slurs. I heard him say "Mexican mothafucker", which isn't a racial slur. I didn't hear him call Ellie a Jew. Imo, Ariva came off the absolute worst and Robert Garcia came off the best. Phone Post

He should be scared, didn't Freddie bite out an attackers eye when he was younger. Phone Post

Yogi the Bearcat -
ShanTheMan - Ariza is a cunt. I am a pacman hater but I fucking dig me some freddie roach. he doesn't deserve to have his condition made fun of, then have people criticize him for striking back.

Totally agree Phone Post 3.0
I agree, except the part about acting hard because people are between them. He was trying to act hard by beating up a 60 y/o man with Parkinsons. He probably really wanted to beat Freddie up, he's that big of a piece of shit. Phone Post

"White motherfucker would not offend me in the least"

That's bc being white is awesome Phone Post 3.0

jdindiana - "White motherfucker would not offend me in the least"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rnFlQAvk8U

Blue please.

Ariza is clearly a cunt

thesonsofmontana - He should be scared, didn't Freddie bite out an attackers eye when he was younger. Phone Post
Damn! Never heard that! Crazy Phone Post 3.0

jdindiana - "White motherfucker would not offend me in the least"

Hahaha it's ok sometimes Phone Post 3.0

I think making fun of a guys parkinsons was pretty shitty. Specially after you took a cheap shot and he didn't back down and punks you and your team. After watching the 24/7s I was squarely team Pacman last night.

It seemed like Roach went up and asked them pretty reasonably to wrap it up. Being that they were passed their scheduled time and they were running in Roach and Pac's scheduled time. And team Rios blew up on him instantly starting to try and disrespect Roach. 

I thought it was all a publicity stunt since there were a ton of cameras around. Why would you kick and not punch? Phone Post 3.0