Alex Caceres faces Cole Miller at UFC 199

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ufc-alex-caceres-replaces-bj-penn-faces-cole-miller-at-ufc-199-052516

Former "Ultimate Fighter" stand out Alex Caceres has stepped in to replace BJ Penn at UFC 199 and he will now face Cole Miller on the card on June 4 from Inglewood, Calif.

UFC officials confirmed the fight to FOX Sports on Wednesday.

Caceres accepts the fight after Penn was pulled from the card just days ago following a potential anti-doping infraction where the UFC Hall of Famer admitted to using an IV ahead of a drug test back in March.

Caceres now faces Miller in just over one week as he looks to get his second win in a row inside the Octagon.

Most recently, Caceres defeated Masio Fullen at FOX UFC Fight Night in New Jersey, which moved his Octagon record to 6-6 with one no contest overall.

Miller was also a late replacement to the card after he stepped to fill a spot vacated by Dennis Siver following an injury to the German born fighter.

Miller vs. Caceres joins a stacked line up at UFC 199 headlined by middleweight champion Luke Rockhold against Michael Bisping in the main event.

Good match up Phone Post 3.0

I like it Phone Post 3.0

Cool Phone Post 3.0

good fight I like both guys but I gotta go with our own Cole here. Phone Post 3.0

i like this fight!

I like this fight but I really wanted to see Bj fight live

Bummer Phone Post 3.0

This fight makes up for the loss of bj Phone Post 3.0

Bruce leroy ftw

Good fight is leeroy been training or is it a short camp Phone Post 3.0

LETS GOOOOO BRUCE LEEROY!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Fuck that ass Cole! Phone Post 3.0

Great fight. Cole sub game might be too much for black Bruce Lee but Lee should have the edge on the feet. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - Fuck that ass Cole! Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Bruce LeRoy is still around?

Alright I'll watch. Phone Post 3.0

I actually have become a fan of Bruce leeroy seems to be in there to have fun, I imagine that Cole will be too much for him on the ground so he better move around a lot Phone Post 3.0

Cole by sub possibly in the first. Phone Post 3.0

Decent scrap! Phone Post 3.0

Glad Cole got a replacement.

Cole by sub. Phone Post 3.0