Alex Emelianenko with cellies, looking fancy!(pic)

Dude took a long hard fall from where he was. My God he looks like he's 45. I guess that's what Krokodil does to ya Phone Post 3.0

One minute there holding woman captive, beating them and raping them, the next there going to prom,

They grow up so quick . . . .

Didn't know Necro Butcher was serving time in a Russian prison. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Look at that big rapist. I've always thought that he looked like a mesomorphic Mark Holton. Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double - I knew comic books were prophecies. Now we sit and wait for the top hat, umbrella, prison break and rule of terror.

Alexander PENGUINENKOOOOO Phone Post 3.0
Lol at Penguinenko.

Alex will always be one of the sad stories of MMA history. I was a huge fan of his back in the day. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder how those two got picked as his cellmates. They look like they may have volunteered. The destruction that shoe could do to ribs. Phone Post 3.0

DrHarryballzonya - Why does this looser rapist get any attention at all. Phone Post 3.0
But you suck Mike Tyson Phone Post 3.0

Scary dude Phone Post 3.0

DrHarryballzonya - Why does this looser rapist get any attention at all. Phone Post 3.0
Would you prefer he be a tighter rapist? Phone Post 3.0

punkedjones -
But you suck Mike Tyson Phone Post 3.0
In all fairness, Tyson is a woman beater, but I still question Desiree Washington's credibility Phone Post 3.0

He's slowly turning into Jeff Ross Phone Post 3.0

Was he the dad in Pet Sematary 2?

So who's sleeping with one eye open Phone Post 3.0

Bald guy looks like Professor X from x-men.

Smellde Gluve -

Bad ass shoes.

I wore a identical patent leather pair for my wedding Phone Post 3.0

So…

I only see two beds… Phone Post 3.0

I'm surprised no one has asked the obvious yet, so I will: Why is he wearing a suit in prison? Is it to show that he is a boss in the slammer? Russian mob ties? What is going on here, lol

They're all smiles there but Beardy 'n' Baldy are now dead. Phone Post 3.0

Mahakala - 

I'm surprised no one has asked the obvious yet, so I will: Why is he wearing a suit in prison? Is it to show that he is a boss in the slammer? Russian mob ties? What is going on here, lol

I mean, his hair or his friend's beard only are showing that these guys are imprisoned in some kind of privileged conditions. The suit is probably to emphasize that and to show who's the boss, yeah. But mob ties are not indicated by suits, my friend.