Alex Jones Infowars

Yesterdays broadcast with special guest, David Icke

I will try to update this discussion with Alex Jones podcast everyday. Some days it may not get posted due to YouTubes draconian anti freedom of speech rules. Alex Jones has been right about everything for over 20 years. Look into it. I’m not here to argue with the haters.

35 Likes

Strawberry Fields Fruit GIF by Pog the Frog

14 Likes

If I watch that my HIGH-T Levels will probably drop to angry WingNUT LOW-T Manopause Levels and the GF won’t want to even have sex with me anyway because I’ll be BORING her with DOOM&GLOOM

4 Likes

In

1 Like

You have a girlfriend? I always thought you swung on the other side of the fence…a true mans man. A cocksman humping away on the hershey highway of pure bliss with a sprinkling of HIV and the occasional shit impacted dookie road bump. Who would of thought you were into vagina?

11 Likes

Fair enough.
Some men are emotional creatures, unable to cope with reality.

1 Like

OP

12 Likes

Gay ass frog

1 Like

Video in OP is gone.

1 Like

Thats why it’s called Infowars.

The guy who post the Alex Jones show has to start a new account almost daily. It’s always named General Shepherd

6 Likes

Did your other name have a Q in it?

1 Like

In the height of q alex jones repeated over and over that q was bullshit. “Do nothing, we(the government) got you” was the game plan and if you do nothing you will lose everything was alex jones’ argument. This was when trump didnt deny q when asked.

TLDR:

ALEX JONES WAS COMPLETELY RIGHT ABOUT Q

10 Likes

If I could make 1 man president of America it would be alex jones

4 Likes

Im Not Surprised Nate Diaz GIF by UFC

1 Like

That’s a scary thought.

2 Likes

Hes weird, but I like listening to david Icke.

2 Likes

Lol anytime something would go wrong he would blame it on “The Globalists” and say anyone critiquing him is part of an undercover pedophile ring.

2 Likes

Blows my mind that anyone could listen to the mass of nutty stuff he spouted about sandy hook and say that’s my guy.

Is globalists another way of saying Jews?

8 Likes

Pretty much.

3 Likes