Alex Jones Infowars

2 Likes

Did Twitter let him back on?

I’m not even an Alex Jones fan, but the guy deserves his free speech.

Given all the LIES and blatant medical misinformation about Covid, all the propaganda has Alex looking like a scholar journalist.

So many morons on here that don’t understand the meaning of free speech, and you won’t change their opinions on an internet board. The people who don’t understand free speech are just born ignorant and lack knowledge and lack motivation to educate themselves

3 Likes

This.

1 Like

I’m all for letting Alex Jones speak on EVERY platform available. Every time he starts spouting off he says something that leads to him getting sued and losing. Have it, Alex. Fucktard.

2 Likes

If this isn’t classic projection I don’t know what is

1 Like

The Great Reset

1 Like

I hope he’s making good money so he can pay all of those families whose lives he ruined

3 Likes

Baby formula crisis hits America. Bill Gates conveniently has the solution :rofl:

3 Likes
1 Like

In

Jones throws so much shit at the wall something is bound to stick but still when I hear stuff like this makes me wonder. The "prediction’ clips are @ 47:32

2 Likes

You are right. Alex Jones has been dead on about so much stuff it’s nearly impossible to ignore.

He predicted russia/ukraine, food shortages, the great reset, 9/11, and many other things. And not only did he do that he put up very convincing arguments why he will be right- and he was. If he was a little calmer and more polished I think he could have been a good leader. Not my first pick, but he’s far better if the measuring stick is Kamala Harris!

1 Like

Tell me you’re a retard without saying you’re a retard.

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

1 Like

Free speech to me is not about agreeing with what someone says but respecting, to the death, their right to say it.

I’m all for free speech. And the right to sue someone and win for saying provably untrue things.

1 Like