Alex Jones: "Is This A Struggle Session? Are We In China"?

“Is this a struggle session?” Alex Jones launches into foul rant at ‘liberals’ who ‘switch their emotions on and off’ after being shown tearful statement from Sandy Hook victim’s father: Judge threatens to ‘physically’ restrain him

• Alex Jones, 48, launched into a foul rant after being shown a tearful video statement from a Sandy Hook victim’s father in court on Thursday
  • He claimed ‘liberals’ can ‘switch emotions on and off when you want’
  • When Chris Mattei, an attorney for the families of the victims, asked him to ‘show a little respect,’ Jones asked: ‘Is this a struggle session? Are we in China?’
  • His outburst prompted Judge Barbara Bellis to threaten to hold him in contempt of court, and ‘physically’ restrain him so he doesn’t speak out again
  • The rant concluded an unhinged day in court, in which Jones had to answer questions about calling Judge Barbara Bellis a ‘tyrant’
6 Likes

This is who I listen to about emotional control!

alex jones gif

7 Likes

I like him. This whole trial is a mockery of justice and he’s not playing the game.

28 Likes

Lol at that kangaroo court! Can’t say I’m surprised that a lawyer is a piece of shit.

8 Likes

Alex Jones is an American hero

18 Likes

Yeah what this guy said

3 Likes

How great is that video… I’m dying.

He posts this about the judge…

Then directly after she stares at him and the look on his face… ahahahaha!

Fuckin baller!

13 Likes

I don’t know about anyone else, but to me he’s unintentionally one of the funniest humans of all time!

7 Likes

I feel sorry for the parents, but they’re idiots if they didn’t expect a shit show. If my kid got killed I’d stay as far away as possible from some circus trial like this. Why go through all this again? I guarantee it’s harder on them than it is Alex Jones. He doesn’t give a fuck about these people and I’m sure he thinks he’s right.

8 Likes

This whole thing has turned into a spectacle. They are turning the court case into a film, so the lawyer is performing for the cameras as much as anything. We are talking about state backed propaganda show trials in the USA. Holy fuck, who thought we would live to see the day.

Regardless of where you sit on Jones, that the courts can operate like this is yet another example of the decline this country is in. Its banana republic shit.

Shitlibs will celebrate it though.

16 Likes

Alex Jones is only 48???

6 Likes

When I think of heros one of the criteria isn’t “harassed parents whose children were massacred to the point they had to leave their homes and hide their identities”. Fuck him in his ass. I hope the bastard dies penniless

10 Likes

I don’t know much about it and I really didn’t follow much on it either though I know about the allegations and I know about people believing it was staged, but the timing of all those white tissues popping up at the same time when the camera panned over to them…sorry but that’s a bit suspect…

2 Likes

Thats what your average red state white guy looks like by 40ish

2 Likes

I’d like to see the video of this as they played it.

20220923-025837.jpg

7 Likes

Does that criteria extend to pee pee tapes and fake Russian collusion scandals that log jammed the country for two years?

Or not so much?

(I’ll assume not so much you pearl clutching hypocrite)

11 Likes

Whats the point of that line of questioning?

What he called the judge on his site, WGAF.

3 Likes

Is the trial still going on? I thought it ended. I heard all the talk of ~$45M, I thought it must’ve been over. It’s this the same trial or a new one

2 Likes

i don’t feel sorry for any parents participating in this shit show. this is a witch hunt and a money grab. a complete joke. that lawyer was embarrassing.

8 Likes

I’d like to know as well.

I originally thought that these were clips that people were pulling from the original trial but now think it may be something more recent?

1 Like