Alex Jones lawyer done fuuuuucked up

Apparently he sent the prosecution an entire copy of Alex’s phone. Unintentionally. Wow.

4 Likes

Hes such a piece of shit. And so are his followers

13 Likes

“accidentally” Sure sure sure

13 Likes

AJs lawyer

34 Likes

4 Likes

Idk what’s going on here but is Alex fucked?

appears to be in a civil court which doesnt need to prove beyond reasonable doubt, and seeing how his lawyer is an imbecile, id say hes gonna have to dish out some $$$ from this.

4 Likes

Will he face criminal charges if he committed perjury

3 Likes

Aren’t lawyers supposed to share everything they find with the other side? Isn’t it like a law? My entire knowledge of American law comes from tv shows and documentaries, so I could be wrong.

3 Likes

if you plan on using something as evidence you need to disclose it to the other side so they can get a chance to tear it apart.

5 Likes

I have a feeling he has recourse.

LMFAO, what a dumb, stuttering, lying faggot. That was awesome watching him get humiliated

4 Likes

the jan. 6 committee or DoJ immediately issued a subpoena for the data when they heard about it

(cant remember which one it was, think it was the committee)

oopsie

How many frog pics on his phone?

12 Likes

It seems like the prosecuting side could have easily gotten this with subpoena?

Sounds like they did get it by accident, informed Jone’s attorney who did fuck all to prevent it from being usable in the case.

How many gay frogs is the more important question?

1 Like

i wonder if someone has dirt on his lawyer like a gay pic or something. seems awfully incompetent if it was accidental.

5 Likes

Alex legit looked like he was about to cry for a minute

1 Like

i dont know if its intentional or he is just weird but it seems like everything he does is a troll - he took a piece of candy from a bowl on the railing between the witness stand and the judge, when he saw the judge looking at him, after he had already taken it, he goes “oh can have i have one of these?” with a strange tone

i guess you had to see it but he just always comes across like he is fucking with you, his mannerisms are funny as hell, if he wasnt such a complete over the top asshole i would probably enjoy him as an entertainer.

3 Likes

The judge noted that the material was supposed to have been turned over during discovery. Since it wasn’t, the attorney could be facing some problems as well.

Also, it appears that even though the parents’ attorney told him that he’d accidentally sent them the emails, he didn’t realize the significance because he was caught on hot mic after this asking the parents attorney exactly what he’d sent them.

3 Likes