Alex Jones Lawyers: "He's a Performance Artist"

Alex Jones's lawyers tell court not to take anything he says on his show seriously because he's a "performance artist." and is "playing a character". 

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/travis-county-custody-case-jury-will-search-for-real-alex-jones/rnbWzMHnFCd5SOPgP3A34J/

That's a decent defense strategy 

Wow @ how much he's paying her and what she wants:

"Earlier this year, her lawyers had moved to add to the trial a $7 million emotional distress tort claim against Alex Jones."

"Her attorneys also filed a motion to require Alex Jones to help pay her interim legal fees to better enable her to rescue her children from his clutches."

"Wilhite said the crux of Kelly Jones’ problem is that she has gone through one set of lawyers after another and some $3.5 million since her divorce settlement, much of it pursuing fruitless motion after motion that actually cost her access to her children each step of the way.

And she already receives $43,000 a month from her ex-husband."

Greedy cunt

TongueClipper - Greedy cunt

this, playing his loyal audience with a WWE act

The bitch is getting $43k a month and still trying to get more? Fuck her. I hope she ends up living in a cardboard box for her disgusting greed.

LogProducer - 

He does cut some amazing promos.

That's comforting to know nobodys that fucking crazy . 

What you do for a living isnt good enough to let you have custody....but ill gladly accept all of that money you make. Green is green.

kingofpancakes80 -
LogProducer - 

He does cut some amazing promos.
You've got to think that Vince McMahon loves him some Alex Jones.

It amazes me how easily this cunts get paid. Fucking milliions for nothing. And they still want more.

What a fucking fake douchebag, can't even appear to own up to the mountains of bullshit he spews.

The sad thing is some people take him seriously. Some OGers even. 

UGBlogEditor -

What a fucking fake douchebag, can't even appear to own up to the mountains of bullshit he spews.

Most of the og believes in pizza gate and also think Sandy Hook was staged.

TryhardNobody - 

'my client is a whack job psycho your honor"

Think it's more like: "My client doesn't believe anything he says and just feeds red meat to the morons that make up his audience".

I've always saw Jones as a performance artist. You can see it in his eyes when he goes off on crazy shit that he's just fucking around. 

My family law attorney was one of her first attorneys. A friend of mines wife was a teacher at the private school her kid went attended.

She's bat shit crazy. She berated a child in kindergarten, grabbed him and told him he had a black soul, in front of the entire school, because they had a conflict in the playground.

banco -
TryhardNobody - 

'my client is a whack job psycho your honor"

Think it's more like: "My client doesn't believe anything he says and just feeds red meat to the morons that make up his audience".

Let's not get bogged down in semantics.

Alex Jones is a toxic bullshit peddler, and the jig is up. If karma exists he'll keep getting fuxjed to Bolivia.

I think Alex Jones is off his rocker and is a bonafide loon, but his lawyer has to say this.

Zekolas -
UGBlogEditor -

Most of the og believes in pizza gate and also think Sandy Hook was staged.
Most? Aren't there like 6 posters on that pizzagate thread?