Alex Jones on Las Vegas shooting

2 Likes

I recently heard Alex talk about a theory involving an arms deal gone bad with some saudis, is that what he discusses in this video?

1 Like

Yes it looks to be a deposition he's giving about it 

FWAT notes?

I can't listen to that douchebag...

1 Like
billyball2 - FWAT notes?

The saudis did it 

1 Like
TerrySilver - 
billyball2 - FWAT notes?

The saudis did it 

Why? What do they have to gain from this?

fanat - 
TerrySilver - 
billyball2 - FWAT notes?

The saudis did it 

It's an interesting theory, you should listen to it.

1 Like

And We still don't know anymore than the night it happened.

That's a full blown conspiracy channel.  If you want to learn about Vegas search 5x5 News.

factseatfeelings -
fanat - 
TerrySilver - 
billyball2 - FWAT notes?

The saudis did it 

There is no evidence of Saudi Arabia or helicopters being involved.  100% Fake News websites like Intellihub.com

Smilin like Rashad - 

Yeah for real. Just fucking bizarre. Completely out of the news with the quickness

Kroger39 -
Smilin like Rashad - 

Yeah for real. Just fucking bizarre. Completely out of the news with the quickness

Whatever happened to the girlfriend?....the security guard that went on Ellen? Bizarre is correct....the guy house got robbed right after....did they catch them....so many questions

factseatfeelings -
fanat - 
TerrySilver - 
billyball2 - FWAT notes?

The saudis did it 

No, it's not. 

factseatfeelings -
fanat - 
TerrySilver - 
billyball2 - FWAT notes?

The saudis did it 

No. Nobody should listen to him for anything other than laughs. 

factseatfeelings - I recently heard Alex talk about a theory involving an arms deal gone bad with some saudis, is that what he discusses in this video?

The tropicana had a high level saudi pulled by a security team, within a few weeks is when the prince started tossing people in jail and killing them. 

Altofsky - 
factseatfeelings -
fanat - 
TerrySilver - 
billyball2 - FWAT notes?

The saudis did it 

No. Nobody should listen to him for anything other than laughs. 

I used to think that too, but once he was banned from social media and YouTube I started listening to him. His shit on China is really good.

Smilin like Rashad -
Kroger39 -
Smilin like Rashad - 

Whatever happened to the girlfriend?....the security guard that went on Ellen? Bizarre is correct....the guy house got robbed right after....did they catch them....so many questions

Ask me any question you have about the Las Vegas shooting.  I can answer them.  The media did a piss poor job , and mgm & LVMPD were tight lipped. 

Ryann Von Doom -
factseatfeelings - I recently heard Alex talk about a theory involving an arms deal gone bad with some saudis, is that what he discusses in this video?

The tropicana had a high level saudi pulled by a security team, within a few weeks is when the prince started tossing people in jail and killing them. 

That's complete bullshit.  His name is Jason Buff and he is the security manager at Tropicana.  The "evacuation" was seen on bodycam and you can see where he comes and goes.  Some many conspiracy's about that one incident.

Smilin like Rashad -
Kroger39 -
Smilin like Rashad - 

Marilou's Danley is in the Philipines at the moment.  Paddocks house was never broken into.  They left his door unlocked while serving the original warrant. 

I heard it was the Lybians