Alex Jones vs MSNBC

Yes. He’s right.

Who do you watch on fox?

I love A Jones!

2 Likes

“They’re turning the frogs gay!” was a popular meme to make fun of Alex Jones.

Turns out it was true. Lol.

“Atrazine, one of the world’s most widely used pesticides, wreaks havoc with the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three-quarters of them and turning one in 10 into females, according to a new study by University of California.”

“These male frogs are missing testosterone and all the things that testosterone controls, including sperm.“

2 Likes

…I’m angry…
…I’ve had enough of these people…
Haha classic shit.

1 Like

I can’t tell you who is more informed, but I can tell you who is more entertained.

I think this is what’s happening to normal men.

No, I’m not joking. T levels are massively down across the board and boys are turning into girls.

The gay frog thing illustrates my “metal detector” analogy pretty well.

Is there some evidence that certain pesticides can effect frog hormones?

Looks like that might be true but healthy frogs have the ability to change their sex due environmental conditions. We are not frogs.

Additionally, Jones says that “turning frogs gay” using pesticides is part of the “global depopulationist conspiracy” to turn humans gay to reduce their reproduction so “they” can take over the world. Jones being “right” about a particular pesticide messing with frog reproduction in no way validates that this is part of the larger conspiracy as he claims.

Jones will take completely unrelated things like a modern movie plot, a 100 year old failed scientific theory or experiment, the opinion of an obscure and unremarkable writer 30 years ago, and some current event and conflate them all into some intertwined conspiracy.

In Jones’ world there is no such thing as accidents, coincidences, mistakes, failures, or independent actions. Nothing just happens. No one has free will. Everything is related to everything else in some evil eternal continuum. Everything is part of the grand design that only he can see.

Everything is filtered through this paranoid and conspiratorial lens.

All that said, he still gets closer to the truth than the MSN…

Can maddow or Chris Hayes release a jam like this!!! I think not…

1 Like

All I’m gonna say is I seen two frogs fucking behind my house the other day, and they was both dudes.

1 Like

Froggy style?