Alex Pereira fighting Israel Tittysanya at MSG Nov. 12th

A bit too much IMO. Neither fighters deserves MSG, especially after Adesanya’s recent stinkers, nor does that bout as a whole deserve it.

No speeches. Only simulated death.

3 Likes

Izzy better not promise us Silva-Griffin again

4 Likes

Look at the size of Pereira’s skull.

Israel ain’t knocking that man out.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Alex poses certain threats to Izzy but this is too soon for him… Izzy is a very experienced mma fighter whereas Alex isn’t. I would have liked to see Alex get 1-2 more fights in before a showdown with Izzy

1 Like

One year and six days to a title shot.

3 Likes

Tittysana… pretty solid, best alternate nickname for Izzy I’ve heard

7 Likes

The man’s resume kind of earned him a quick path. Just fact of having two wins over champ.

5 Likes

Legendary

That along with the fact Israel has basically cleared out the division. Only people he hasn’t fought are a few guys like Till or Hermansson who are just inside the top 10…and Strickland, who Alex just knocked out. There’s really no other fights to make right now.

6 Likes

Yes and this one sells itself really, him and Izzy will promote but they don’t have too. I’m pumped for this one. Last exciting fight for Izzy at middleweight honestly, unless Chimaev wants to still do both divisions

4 Likes

I can’t wait for this fight

2 Likes

Izzy via MMA imo

4 Likes

Alex needs to get the dragon tat on his left shoulder coloured in.
by the way his power makes him the Julian Jackson of MMA.

3 Likes

Kudos to Adesanya for taking the greatest challenge of his career, head on. If he managed to beat Pereira then he’s got nothing left to prove and there’s probably nobody who will beat him.

If Pereira wins then Adesanya will have an asterisk next to him that says “Beat everybody, except this guy”.

Pereira will still need to go on and prove himself even if he beats Adesanya. Israel is a lot more proven in MMA right now.

3 Likes

Izzy fights completely differently in the UFC tha he did in his kickboxing fights.
Prepare for another 5 round point fighting unanimous decision.

3 Likes

What happened with Jones v Stipe?? I thought that was the plan for MSG…

Pereira is gonna KO Izzy.

I hope so.