Alex Pereira signed to UFC!!

The Glory kickboxing champion that knocked out Izzy Adesanya has signed with the UFC…it will be very interesting if Pereira can come close to Izzy in the rankings …as we all know, it will come down to how quickly he learns grappling

KingMartyrJack - 

Oooh. That should be interesting.

He’s Brazilian, yeah? I expect he has some grappling connections if he wants to beserious about learning…

He is Brazilian and has a deadly left hook…he isn’t as athletic as Izzy though so he will probably be much easier to take down but we shall see

He’s 2-1 and hasn’t fought since 2016. Sounds a bit like Saki. May see the same fate, a couple exciting fights but won’t be a top contender. He’s a phenomenal kickboxer though.

Where did you see he got signed?

Awesome!

Alex Pereira already said on social media that this rumor isn't true and that he's signed with Glory through 2021.

2 Likes

Fighter of the year in Glory last year - one of my favorite kickboxers. Excited to see him fight. Hopefully they match him up well.

JimGunn - 

Alex Pereira already said on social media that this rumor isn't true and that he's signed with Glory through 2021.

Well fuck!

In my opinion, this is purely a move for the money. Their's no money being a Glory champ unfortunately.....