Alex Reid gets called out by Jason Barrett

Am I the only one of Mr. Katie Price? Bad enough BAMMA built their league around him now UCMMA aka Cage Rage is now doing it.

God this sport needs a serious infusion of dignity real quick.

Lol the whole thing is reaching and a little insulting. I like Alex Reid and think he could be good for the sport if he reigned in the celebrity wannabe thing but he wont.

They did a staged confrontation at the last UCMMA and I just cringed watching it.

I really dig UCMMA but this kind of thing doesnt work when it's forced.

That Barrett guy is a scumbag sewer rat! The man is out for dinner with his girl friend and has this animal shouting in at him, what an attention whore! Alex Reid is actually a nice guy, hopefully he knocks that twat out Phone Post

Cantona99 - That Barrett guy is a scumbag sewer rat! The man is out for dinner with his girl friend and has this animal shouting in at him, what an attention whore! Alex Reid is actually a nice guy, hopefully he knocks that twat out Phone Post

This Phone Post

That was just fucking sad. What a way to promote UKMMA by having fights in the street. Why not try and fight someone who is relevent rather than alex reid who has lost like his last 7/8 fights. Alex also looked fat.

Sometimes..these things happen in MMA Phone Post

PureBreed1 - Sometimes..these things happen in MMA Phone Post

Hahahahahaha!!! Phone Post

PureBreed1 - Sometimes..these things happen in MMA Phone Post

Hahahahahaha!!! Phone Post

BrutalMedic - "Alex Reid has nothing to do with British MMA" - British MMA

Believe me.

Fo0king Truth.

Just looked at barrets stats, surprised he even has 2 wins with his performance on the street Phone Post

Barret is very bad at fighting.