Alexander Karelin VS Brock Lesnar

ttt

LOL at what point in the fight would Royce or Rickson have been able to get Karelin in a submission?? He would have literally thrown them around the cage, honest to god throwing their frail little bodies all over the place.

Rickson didn't stand a chance let's be real here. You don't understand the level of competition in the Olympics, it's light years ahead of any BJJ tournament or beach fight that Rickson competed. in.

^lol and you dont understand the level of Rickson

Karelin would have broken Rickson's neck, or back, before it hit the ground.

Zulu tested Rickson in MMA.

Sebastiaan - ^lol and you dont understand the level of Rickson

No, I don't. Please list his accomplishments for me

cdiorio13 - 

i will. right after you finish your top 25, motherfucker!

ttmft for Karelin!

Animal Chin - 
cdiorio13 - 

i will. right after you finish your top 25, motherfucker!

lol It's been finished I just stopped posting it here. Want me to email it to you?

If you watch that video of him in Pancrase(or whatever that was) he goes for an americana type caveman arm twist. He had no submission skills at that time and Rickson or Royce would end up catching him.

WrestlingSucks - I'm convinced had he got in UFC 1, he would have won. MAYBE Rickson could have caught him but Royce would have been destroyed. Dan Severn is not an indication of how Royce would have been able to handle Karelin

there's a reason rorion made sure there were no elite level wrestlers on UFC 1

LOL @ Gardner's "win"! How many points did he actually score? ZERO??!!

He was fat enough that it was hard for Karelin to get a good grip and sweaty enough for Karelin to lose grip, and a point.

Pig Bun - LOL @ Gardner's "win"! How many points did he actually score? ZERO??!!

He was fat enough that it was hard for Karelin to get a good grip and sweaty enough for Karelin to lose grip, and a point.

Exactly. Gardner won via fat.

SarcasmMisser - 
HELWIG - 
Tobs - LOL...so lame, one attack. Gardner beat him. Royce would have smoked him. So would a lot of others.

I can tell youre a knowledgable combat sports fan.

How can you tell that? The guy called Karelin, who is perhaps the most dominant combat sport athlete of all time, 'lame'. Rather than knowledgable combat sports fan, he seems to be an ignorant UFC fan.

awesome!

Pig Bun - LOL @ Gardner's "win"! How many points did he actually score? ZERO??!!

He won within the rules of the sport, what's the problem?  Did you see Karelin throw Rulan around like he had everyone else?  No, so I am guessing to get to the Olympic finals takes a little more talent than just being "fat".

He won within the rules of the sport, what's the problem?  Did you see Karelin throw Rulan around like he had everyone else?  No, so I am guessing to get to the Olympic finals takes a little more talent than just being "fat".

beerbelly  He won within the rules of the sport, what's the problem?  Did you see Karelin throw Rulan around like he had everyone else?  No, so I am guessing to get to the Olympic finals takes a little more talent than just being "fat".

I guess "being fat, drunk and stupid" did work for ONE person.

ttt

ttt

^that's like quoting a wwe match with brock lesnar as a reason for why brock gets tapped by royce gracie.

Karelin's one fight was a work. Also, when Rulon beat him he was waaaaaaaay out of his prime and he still lost by a slip. Rulon wouldn't even say he was on Karelin's level. How many years did Karelin go without giving up a single point in international competition? See how long it is before that is ever replicated