Alexander Volkanovski vs. Max Holloway

Maybe the weight cut is taking it out of him. Guy got sick cutting to 155 for Khabib.

Where does he go from here? Titles out of the picture & he’s too light framed for 155. He’d get hit hard there. Just mid card fights at 145 as gate keeper?

STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!

1 Like

No way. 155 won’t work for him.

I think he moved up to 155. There is no future for him at 145lbs.

He’ll get beat up there. But I guess that’s up to him.

You pussies need to stand up for yourselves.

2 Likes

accident GIF

yeah it will… just watch

He’s 5’11” with short arms and no power. What’s left for the guy beside being the perennial #2?

1 Like

Volk vs emmett next?

Reluctantly, I’ll watch.

1 Like

Nothing, imo.

he used to play front row in rugby… he will go up in weight and piledrive people like oliveira

1 Like

hj(hand job) r2, you can’t believe that you “have to” see 2 of the best featherweights ever have a 3rd fight?? Maybe figure skating is a better sport for you…

Ortega nearly tapped Volk tho and Charles is also a dangerous and long striker, diff style than Max.

1 Like

that full mount guilottine was the hardest sub anyone will ever do on volk and he got out… subs aint a thing for him anymore

I love Max but he got battered vs Dustin. At the end it looked Max vs Ortega.

Max’s game hasn’t evolved much since his run. He’s a volume fighter with A+ chin. Won’t translate to 155 unless he makes some changes.

Holloway should never book fights when it’s that time of the month for his eye gash

1 Like

Him vs Olivera

1 Like