Alexandra Albu vs Julie Kedzie set for UFN 33

http://www.mmajunkie.com/forum/threads/alexandra-albu-vs-julie-kedzie-set-for-ufn-33.58936/

Big step up in competition for Albu. 

touch - 

http://www.mmajunkie.com/forum/threads/alexandra-albu-vs-julie-kedzie-set-for-ufn-33.58936/

Voted you up cause i didn't see your thread.

KhabibSmokedPatsStash - 

War Kedzie! Phone Post

Alexandra will smoke Julie's stash!

They like Julie they need her to win 

yay, more UFC 5 level grappling

edit: just watched tape of the Albu girl hitting thai pads and oh boy i hope they don't end up on the ground

My God the pics of this Albu girl in the UG News article!
Especially the string bikini on the beach shots.
Someone on a PC needs to embed them here. Phone Post 3.0

KhabibSmokedPatsStash - 

War Kedzie! Phone Post

Kedzie needs this win more. They are keeping Albu around at least for one more fight. Phone Post 3.0

My god is that division ever thin.

This chick is 1-0.

Glovegate - 

This chick is 1-0.

Her official billing is 5-0. There's a decent-sized thread about her already. I'm not saying what her real record is, but they didn't intentionally take a girl who was 1-0 (the division aint _that_ thin). She shares a manager with Khabib Nurmagomedov, Jim Miller, and like a dozen other UFC fighters so it was probably his pitch that got her in.

This is a sexy fight. I like! Phone Post 3.0

Hasn't been a sexier match since sexyama vs belfort.

My body is ready

War Sasha!!! Aleks is gonna surprise some folks

Don't let her looks fool you Aleks can get down

Chromium - 
Glovegate - 

This chick is 1-0.

Her official billing is 5-0. There's a decent-sized thread about her already. I'm not saying what her real record is, but they didn't intentionally take a girl who was 1-0 (the division aint _that_ thin). She shares a manager with Khabib Nurmagomedov, Jim Miller, and like a dozen other UFC fighters so it was probably his pitch that got her in.

You're not saying what her "real" record is, so you're saying she's not 5-0.  Now, I get that the internet gets things wrong sometimes, but her FF profile shows 1 pro win.

I'm sure she's a good fighter if they're signing her.  If NormMacDonaldov vouches for her then she must be (don't let the funny name fool you, I really am a fan of his).  But yeah, it's that thin.  Dudes who kinda, sorta have 5 fights don't tend to get signed that often.  Dudes with losing records don't get on TUF that often.

Don't take it personally, man.  It's just thin.  Nothing you or I can do about it.