Ali Abdelaziz: Big news coming soon

Meanwhile Conor has started training his ground game

Newest additions to the Akhmat fight team.

I hate that Frakie is with that slimeball

Dick Niaz -

Bahranian Edgar is a beast

mada -

Frankie gives all praise to Allah. Fuck those guys. I can’t stand Ali or anyone that associates with him.

Lol who cares who they give praise to? Those are some bad mother fuckers that show up to fight. They're disciplined and committed to the fight game.

Whats the news, he got removed from the FBI most wanted list? Fuck him

*yawn*

Guessing Khabib vs Tony and Frankie vs Max on same PPV card, maybe the one in Vegas in March.

Seems like a pretty good manager 

touch -
Dick Niaz -

Bahranian Edgar is a beast

Frankie looks like Popeye.  

AnericanFootball -

Ali is the biggest fuckin snake in mma. Terrorist pos. 

Why do you say that? Other than he isn’t “Mercian”

mada -
Mexican Janitor -
mada -

Frankie gives all praise to Allah. Fuck those guys. I can’t stand Ali or anyone that associates with him.

Lol who cares who they give praise to? Those are some bad mother fuckers that show up to fight. They're disciplined and committed to the fight game.

Obviously, I care. That’s why I posted. Ali is a total piece of shit. 

Why is that? What's the story here?

in

conor and ryan hall should link up…good for halls striking and conors ground game

Just want to stop in real quick to remind everyone that Ali abdel Aziz is a piece of human garbage and fuck anybody that’s associated with him.

K thanks, bye.

Meh

ufc is in gonna be in --------astan?

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - Just want to stop in real quick to remind everyone that Ali abdel Aziz is a piece of human garbage and fuck anybody that's associated with him.

K thanks, bye.

This

JOESONDO -
AnericanFootball -

Ali is the biggest fuckin snake in mma. Terrorist pos. 

Why do you say that? Other than he isn’t “Mercian”

In September 2001, just days after 9/11, a young Egyptian national is flagged trying to sneak into the United States via Colorado using a falsified passport.

Ali Abdel Aziz, AKA Ali Ibrahim, AKA Ali A. Aziz, AKA Alaa Abdel Aziz, told investigators that he was an Olympic judoka who came to Colorado to train at the Olympic Training Center (OTC) in Colorado Springs, and to make money to send back home to his ailing mother. He claimed that she died three months after his arrest and submitted her death certificate, which he purportedly got his girlfriend to fly back to Egypt to get, as evidence for his trial.

After he was exonerated by that Colorado jury, the U.S. Attorney’s Office (USAO) re-arrested Abdel Aziz, who had been under homeland security surveillance since his release. In between arrests he was photographed by federal agents in the constant company of known members of Muslims of America. Abdel Aziz told Mawyer he taught the group unarmed combat, Arabic, and how to read the Qaran.

Members of the NYPDID, an anti-terrorism intelligence task force established post 9/11, met With Abdel Aziz in a Colorado prison conference room where he signed on to turn informant against his MOA associates.