Ali Abdelaziz loses via Flying ArmBar in 15 secs

Man, that was a treat to watch.

Aoki is a Beast

https://youtu.be/iZpO7GTBnD4

Good find

When was this ? I thought abdelaziz Olympic credentials were outted as a lie and he jus trained  with them orrrr am I way off?

He's called tobikan judan for a reason.

I had never actually seen Ali compete .

Gsp and Weidman have both lost grappling matches by flying armbar, in less than 20 seconds.

Red Belt

2breath2feel - 

When was this ? I thought abdelaziz Olympic credentials were outted as a lie and he jus trained  with them orrrr am I way off?

It's old.

what are u smokin

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Gsp and Weidman have both lost grappling matches by flying armbar, in less than 20 seconds.
well ali didnt lose by flying armbar i 15 secs if u watch the video

MMA MELEE -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Gsp and Weidman have both lost grappling matches by flying armbar, in less than 20 seconds.
I obviously didn't.

Hi Ali

MMA MELEE -

It was more like 11 or 12 secs.

Lol are you implying Weidman is comparable to GSP?

This might be the greatest thread of all time.

El Duderino -
MMA MELEE -

and where is the flying armbar finish? give me a time stamp sensei. Dont see it

LOL WTF @ Aoki's celebrations

lamedroid -
Lol are you implying Weidman is comparable to GSP?
They're both former ufc world champions, obviously they haven't had the same careers. Weidman is closer to GSP, then Ali is to either.

MMA MELEE -
El Duderino -
MMA MELEE -

and where is the flying armbar finish? give me a time stamp sensei. Dont see it
1:08.