Ali: Conor never actually asked for Khabib rematch

Wow, I guess after sobering up, Conor realized this was a bad idea?

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/2/24/18238562/khabibs-manager-mcgregor-hasnt-asked-for-a-rematch

"Conor McGregor did not ask for the rematch. He don’t want to have nothing to do with the rematch. His father don’t wan’t nothing to do with rematch. His mother don’t want nothing to do with rematch. His kids. His wife. The whole country of Ireland. They don’t want to spell the word rematch. They are fear. It’s fear going around Ireland. It’s fear going around the north side of Europe.

“They don’t wan’t to see anything that starts with ‘K.’ Not the KKK, not Khabib, nothing with a K. They wan’t to see Corey A., they want to see Cerrone, they wanna see oldest guys he can play mental game with them. But I’m telling you, if he fought Cerrone, Cerrone’s gonna beat him.

“Conor McGregor is a broken man, he’s got all sorts of legal problems. People try to sue him. He doesn’t need any of the smoke. Like I said, if you can’t inhale the smoke, don’t talk about the smoke.”

“End of day, the fight have to make sense,” Ali concluded. “The zeroes have to make sense. And we say we’ll fight. Khabib will fight. Khabib will fight a camel, a donkey, a bear, a tiger. But I know one thing: we’re going to let Conor live the rest of his life in peace.”

who has khabib fought other than raging al that actually wants to fight khabib again?

barboza probably still having nightmares from that beating.

Ali trying to save face and deflect from the fact that Khabib is the one who priced himself out of the rematch. This says it all right here, and what his "message" is really about...

""""End of day, the fight have to make sense,” Ali concluded. “The zeroes have to make sense""""

Ingelligent people can see through the BS of team Khabib. He is offering an excuse as to why Khabib turned down the rematch. Then hes trying to turn the narrative around to, "Conor doenst want the rematch anyway. Look how 'badly' he was beaten. Point the finger at Conor."

Conor was actually destroyed by Nate Diaz (Khabib didnt destroy shit aside from 1 fluke overhand that didnt even put Conor on his back) Nate beat Conor far far worse then Khabib ever did. Conor actually defended Khabib's takedowns, defended against Khabib on the ground, and dominated Khabib the only round that was on the feet. Where as Conor had no success on the ground vs Nate. The worst defeat of Conor's career was to Nate, and yet Conor jumped head first into that rematch at the same weight 5 months later. Dont fall for any of the PR non sense. I can tell you for a fact Conor has been demanding that Khabib rematch. the issue is Khabib. Dana White will tell you himself how badly Conor still wants that rematch. And I guarantee you Conor is going to destroy khabib in the rematch. If only more people knew the truth. Khabib fought a Conor who wasn't even 20% of himself

ConorWinsTheRematch -

Ali trying to save face and deflect from the fact that Khabib is the one who priced himself out of the rematch. This says it all right here, and what his "message" is really about...

""""End of day, the fight have to make sense,” Ali concluded. “The zeroes have to make sense""""

Ingelligent people can see through the BS of team Khabib. He is offering an excuse as to why Khabib turned down the rematch. Then hes trying to turn the narrative around to, "Conor doenst want the rematch anyway. Look how 'badly' he was beaten. Point the finger at Conor."

Conor was actually destroyed by Nate Diaz (Khabib didnt destroy shit aside from 1 fluke overhand that didnt even put Conor on his back) Nate beat Conor far far worse then Khabib ever did. Conor actually defended Khabib's takedowns, defended against Khabib on the ground, and dominated Khabib the only round that was on the feet. Where as Conor had no success on the ground vs Nate. The worst defeat of Conor's career was to Nate, and yet Conor jumped head first into that rematch at the same weight 5 months later. Dont fall for any of the PR non sense. I can tell you for a fact Conor has been demanding that Khabib rematch. the issue is Khabib. Dana White will tell you himself how badly Conor still wants that rematch. And I guarantee you Conor is going to destroy khabib in the rematch. If only more people knew the truth. Khabib fought a Conor who wasn't even 20% of himself

Conor hasn't said anything about a rematch since a couple days after the fight when he was still boozed up.

Remember how "obsessed" he was witht the rematch Nate?

He would be calling out Khabib to fight him on social media every other day, not Cerrone.

Khabib also kicked Conor's ass way worse than Nate did.

Dana says Conor called him and asked for the rematch. Why would Connor ask Ali for the rematch, it’s up to Dana and the UFC.

StrikingMMA - Dana says Conor called him and asked for the rematch. Why would Connor ask Ali for the rematch, it's up to Dana and the UFC.

Again, that was a couple days after the fight when Conor was on a bender. Reality set in.

We have heard him say nothing about wanting a rematch since. Ali would definitely know because they would have went to him to negotiate it.

The only thing Conor has done is call out old fighters or gatekeepers on social media, Nate, Silva and Cerrone.

Conor can get any fight he wants and these are the guys he wants.

Conor posted that he’d like the rematch but has no problem fighting next in line. Aka he doesn’t want the rematch 

The real question is .. who is peter jansen? My guess is flyingocto or mfs old school 

Vikingknee -

Conor posted that he’d like the rematch but has no problem fighting next in line. Aka he doesn’t want the rematch 

The next in line for him is #9 ranked Cerrone.

That's pretty far down the line.

Jones right nostril -

The real question is .. who is peter jansen? My guess is flyingocto or mfs old school 

Wut?

ConorWinsTheRematch -

You “know for a fact”?

We don’t know “the truth” and he was fighting at 20%?

C’mon homeboy. Tell us what you know. Or is this just the usual hyperbole that people in the UK use to describe their fighters, making everyone hate him like the UKTT did to Bisping for years?

Conor probably still has nightmares about 6 October.

Jones right nostril - 

Same IP address for all three. I’d say yes if I were a betting man.

PeterJansen - 
Vikingknee -

The next in line for him is #9 ranked Cerrone.

That's pretty far down the line.

After a loss you try to get back on the winning track. Cerrone is a good challenge for him to see where he’s at now. Stop acting like Cerrone is a can.

Meanwhile Khabib doesn’t want to fight anyone 

Paulbtk - 
Jones right nostril - 

Same IP address for all three. I’d say yes if I were a betting man.

Bahaha when will trolls learn, giving yourself an ordinary name doesn’t mean people won’t figure it out immediately.

ShoreBreaker -

Meanwhile Khabib doesn’t want to fight anyone 

He wanted to fight MMA's GOAT just last week - who has the perfect style to beat Khabib. 

Glad to see team khabib thinks their shit smells like roses. Gettin tired of this guy and his camp, all these guys do is talk shit. I won't be watching any more of his fights, guys a fuckin hypocrite. For someone that brags about being humble, the guy is anything but.. Can't wait til he moves on to other things. 

Tony fights Kahbib and Tony KO’s Kahbib.

Conor gets match with Tony and becomes world champion again.

Follow the money!