Ali: Khabib ain't fighting Conor after Gaethje

Man, after the lockdown and all that lost revenue, its hard to imagine the UFC wanting anyone but Conor to kick things off at Fight Island.

Conor - Gaetje, Conor - Khabib or Conor - Nate III are the three possible main events.

No fucking way first fight Island main event happens without Conor.

Im happy to hear this

After Gaethje, Khabib should be fighting Ferguson.

Whether Conor or his fanboys like it or not, Ali actually has alot of control here. There’s NO way Khabib or Justin will sign to fight Conor right now instead of facing eachother.

Look for Conor to fight Nate and claim that he earned a title shot at 170 if he beats him. OR Jorge if Conor has balls to fight him. Otherwise just Conor yapping

Captain Canuck -

After Gaethje, Khabib should be fighting Ferguson.

Why don’t you like Tony?

Fucking hate Ali riding off the coat tails of all the fighters. Dude is a fucking stain on the world terrorist. 

4 Likes

Ali is the man!

2 Likes
Ministry of Truth -
Nytron - 
Ministry of Truth -
Nytron - 

Ali runnin' shit now. Best manager in the business, period.

That is the right choice to make. Conor hasn't won a fight since 2016. Despite all his gifted title shots, Conor has never defended a belt in his life. Just because Donald fainted like a goat live on satellite TV doesn't mean Conor is in the mix for a title shot.

What makes him the best in your mind?

Most stacked stable of fighters in combat sports history: https://dominancemma.com/fighters/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh7tr0v8kW8

Not to mention he gets deals done quickly and gets his fighters PAID.

Oh yeah. He’s the manager who had multiple fighters on the UFC 249 card and which let his fighters sign the controversial waiver.

Ali and his fighters can’t see your point. They’re blinded by all the gold belts they now have in their possession! Their futures’too bright!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPVOwTIJFbc

2 Likes
Nytron -

That is the right choice to make. Conor hasn't won a fight since 2016. Despite all his gifted title shots, Conor has never defended a belt in his life. Just because Donald fainted like a goat live on satellite TV doesn't mean Conor is in the mix for a title shot.

What if I told you that Ali and Dana were in bed together, business wise?  In contravention of the law.

jgiveshead -
Nytron -

What if I told you that Ali and Dana were in bed together, business wise?  In contravention of the law.

https://gfycat.com/lavishgroundedgrayfox

Nytron -

What is your relationship with Ali? Are you an employee or relative? 

Fedoral Crime -
Nytron -

What is your relationship with Ali? Are you an employee or relative? 

Show me a manager with a more stacked roster of fighters and I will praise them just as much: dominancemma.com/fighters

I'm a fan of people who get shit done and WIN.

The Mike Kogans of the world make a guy really appreciate a guy like Ali.

1 Like
Don J - Whether Conor or his fanboys like it or not, Ali actually has alot of control here. There's NO way Khabib or Justin will sign to fight Conor right now instead of facing eachother.

Look for Conor to fight Nate and claim that he earned a title shot at 170 if he beats him. OR Jorge if Conor has balls to fight him. Otherwise just Conor yapping

Ali has ZERO control here. All he has is his fat mouth. If any of Ali’s fighters that are holding a belt don’t fight who Dana tells them to fight, they get stripped of their UFC Championship belt. Bottom line! You can act like Ali has leverage here all you want. Ali has fuck all!

Again, like many here have said before, the UFC is a business, first and foremost. As long as Conor continues to be the money machine that he’s been, like it or not, Ali’s has no say about any of his fighters fighting Conor.

1 Like
Pain Headquarters -
Don J - Whether Conor or his fanboys like it or not, Ali actually has alot of control here. There's NO way Khabib or Justin will sign to fight Conor right now instead of facing eachother.

Ali has ZERO control here. All he has is his fat mouth. If any of Ali’s fighters that are holding a belt don’t fight who Dana tells them to fight, they get stripped of their UFC Championship belt. Bottom line! You can act like Ali has leverage here all you want. Ali has fuck all!

Again, like many here have said before, the UFC is a business, first and foremost. As long as Conor continues to be the money machine that he’s been, like it or not, Ali’s has no say about any of his fighters fighting Conor.

Conor hasn’t won a fight since 2016. Dana is on the same page as Ali here, I guarantee you.

Justin fighting Conor is a nightmare scenario for Dana. Khabib’s fighting $tyle allows Conor to quit without taking life ending damage. With Justin, he can and would perma-maim Conor, or conservatively take years off Conor’s chin.

Dana is too smart to let Conor get chinny like what happened to Liddell.

Furthermore, Dana just came out yesterday saying that Justin vs. Khabib is targeted for September.

Conor is irrelevant in this scenario. Conor should rematch Dustin or try to beat Islam Makhachev. Conor ain’t beating Khabib if they fight 100 times. And Conor may never be the same again if he fights Justin even one time.

1 Like

I think I speak for a lot of MMA fans who buy PPV’s.

What everyone wants to see i(casual fans etc) IS Conor vs Kahbib .

Kahbib is not a company man and it will bite him.

Nytron -
Pain Headquarters -

Conor hasn’t won a fight since 2016. Dana is on the same page as Ali here, I guarantee you.

Justin fighting Conor is a nightmare scenario for Dana. Khabib’s fighting $tyle allows Conor to quit without taking life ending damage. With Justin, he can and would perma-maim Conor, or conservatively take years off Conor’s chin.

Dana is too smart to let Conor get chinny like what happened to Liddell.

Furthermore, Dana just came out yesterday saying that Justin vs. Khabib is targeted for September.

Conor is irrelevant in this scenario. Conor should rematch Dustin or try to beat Islam Makhachev. Conor ain’t beating Khabib if they fight 100 times. And Conor may never be the same again if he fights Justin even one time.

All of that is irrelevant. Conor is close enough to the top of the rankings for Dana to make sense of it. If Khabib’s father continues on to be ill, or god forbid passes away, who do you think Dana is gonna have fight Justin instead? Conor.

If that fight does happen in September between Justin and Khabib, Dana has Conor fight Dustin or another top guy in July, and Conor will win. Then, Dana will say Conor earned his title shot and will fight the winner of Khabib and Justin at the end of the year, which is usually the biggest card of the year. By then live gates will be allowed, and it’ll be Conor vs. Justin/Khabib. Most likely it’ll be Khabib bc imo Justin stands no chance against him. Zero. Dana has said that’s his fight he wants to make happen, and he will find a way to get it done.

Only way this gets fucked up is if Conor loses his next fight, which will most likely be July, and I don’t see him getting beat by at LW by anyone else but Khabib. Again, that’s my OPINION! Here come the Mcgregor deranged haters in 3, 2, 1…

2 Likes

Haha look at the clueless casual

King of Ducks -

Haha look at the clueless casual

The only thing I do casually if fuck your mommy in her bunghole.

Do you offer any insight, or do you just mindlessly go around trolling like the little faggot that you are?

1 Like
colubrid1 -

You don’t speak for me buddy.

Khabib vs McGregor already happened. We all saw McGregor beg for mercy saying please Khabib, it was only business. A second fight would yield the same result, only this time the chokeout would be a lot quicker.

Justin Gaethje is the story right now.

2 Likes
stainlesssteel -
colubrid1 -

You don’t speak for me buddy.

Khabib vs McGregor already happened. We all saw McGregor beg for mercy saying please Khabib, it was only business. A second fight would yield the same result, only this time the chokeout would be a lot quicker.

Justin Gaethje is the story right now.

^ This.

Conor needs to rematch Dustin or fight Islam Makhachev. Conor is an Endeavor employee to add value to the company via being an entertainment exhibitionist. It’s too risky to let him fight dudes his size or bigger who have great striking and big power. Aka Dana and Paradigm should protect Conor from fighting guys like Usman, Woodley, Masvidal, or Justin under any circumstances.

With Khabib, Conor can and will have the luxury of quitting at any moment while getting smeshed. This would not be the case with Justin or Masvidal, unless Conor were to literally tap out on his feet due to strikes, which would be absolutely humiliating and he’d never do that (I don’t think we’ve ever seen that in the UFC to my knowledge, apart from fighters purposely letting themselves fall down).

2 Likes