Ali parting ways with Khamzat

The soul of the “terrorist rat” could not bear the readiness of “Borz” to break Khabib Nurmagomedov.

The infamous manager Ali Abdelaziz no longer works with the Chechen Khamzat Chimayev.

“Khamzat ended his relationship with Ali Abdel-Aziz. It happened in a kind and respectful way. Now the manager of Khamzat is Mahdi Shammas,” a representative of the Borz team told TASS.

They parted so “kindly” that they unsubscribed from each other on Instagram.

The reasons for the incident are not reported, but you do not need to be seven spans in the forehead to add two and two. In May, the head of the Chechen Republic, Ramzan Kadyrov, during a live broadcast, aptly called Khabib Nurmagomedov “the UFC project” and delicately, on absolutely no matter the case, questioned his ambiguous “legacy”.

In addition, Kadyrov invited Nurmagomedov to compete in the ACA league against a Chechen fighter. Khamzat Chimaev immediately drew in the comments and wrote about Nurmagomedov:

“We will tear him apart if he wants to.”

The rest is obvious - Ali Abdelaziz made a fortune while making multiple moves with Nurmagomedov and thanks to him he also got good connections with the Arab sheikhs. After Chimaev’s words, Ali could no longer sit on two chairs, and therefore immediately broke off all relations with Khamzat.

Borz’s future is now even more uncertain than before. In a short time, the guy managed to escape to Chechnya from Dana White and the UFC, who were trying to help him with treatment for COVID-19, abandon several fights, including a real gift in the person of ex-champion Luke Rockhold, and lose a manager who, due to his dubious personal qualities has a wonderful relationship with the UFC leadership.

Chimaev’s new manager is his coach. And at the moment he was simply “appointed” as a manager, so that everything would not look as sad as it really is.

1 Like

Chimaev had so much promise at the beginning, in the span of a year he has managed to fuck up everything, Covid he couldn’t help but everything else he has just ruined all the momentum he had.

Oh well, fuck em

3 Likes

If you think I’m not using this, in any situation that remotely calls for it, you got another thing comin

11 Likes

But it helps

4 Likes

Terrorists gonna terrorist

1 Like

Seven spans of the forehead. Must be talking about the OG.

1 Like

I fucking love these Russian translations lol

9 Likes

Same!

I don’t need to but I want to be seven spans in the forehead

2 Likes

Too funny.

I read the OP and thought “the replies will be about how the funny foreigners talk, with very little about the actual story”.

UG comes through, predictable till the end. :rofl:

As for Ratface, he got hype and now he’s fading. 2020 was a crazy year, with all the short notice opportunities there were a few fighters that got a huge push they otherwise wouldn’t have received. This bonehead can’t keep his mouth shut and has been unable to fight, and now hardly anyone gives a damn.

Kinda like with the other Big Mouth, Holland. Trailblazer kept fighting after his fortuitous 2020, but between a lack of in-cage results and an inability to STFU, he’s becoming a footnote.

3 Likes

Mr Robot Arab GIF

1 Like

slaps self in side of head angrily

“Damn this six-span forehead!”

1 Like

sit on two chairs i liked as well

1 Like

Imagine feeling bad for a terrorist

1 Like

Ali is a fall guy for people laundering money.

He knows he better tow the line.

2 Likes

And Khamzat is running millions and millions through him for fights he’s not having? I mean. Not saying you’re wrong but like fightwise, you literally could not have picked a worse and more easily identifiable example for the IRS to go to town on if any of it were true.

It’s not the fighters who are running the money.

Ali represents interests in the UFC who use the UFC to make their money legit.

Ali being a manager is really just the connection to the UFC.

Do you really think Ali is some kind of genius manager that has the ear of Dana otherwise?

Any other clown would be tossed aside by Dana instantly for the stuff that Ali does.

Dana puts up with Ali because Ali represents money that the UFC wants and a business relationship that benefits the UFC and Ali’s bosses.

3 Likes

What’s your thoughts on the Roswell crash and aliens stuck in cells at Area 51?

Khamzat just puts off a scumbag vibe. I’d feel very confident betting everything I have that he’s a terrible human being.

2 Likes

I don’t know.

I do know that Khabib’s team was sponsored by that politician that was convicted of laundering money and then suddenly it was as if they were never connected.

Ali shows up and all these new fighters are in the UFC and events are happening all over in that area with Ali’s fighters and the people sponsoring these MMA clubs.

MMA has a huge history of illegal money issues. MMA was pretty ,uch kept alive by 1% bike gangs at one point and the Fertittas were well known connected people who got involved.

MMA events, promotions, and clubs are well known ways to launder money. The UFC has taken this to a whole new level.

2 Likes