Aliens vs. Predator books. TMA/TME!

So, I'm a huge fan of the Aliens franchise as well as the Predators. I finally picked up one of the books from the expanded universe (First book of the Rage War Series "Incursion" by Tim Lebbon) and I have to say I'm hooked!!!

Looked into the expanded universe and was blown away by the number of books it contained. I'd like to read them all after I finish the Rage War series, but not sure where to start. 

Anyone read these books? Where should I start? TME/TMA!!!!

Also, reading them on Kindle, so if anyone had copies they should definitely not send them over. LOL. ;-)

Whoa

Are these new-ish or old?

Fabes -

Looking into it and some came out in mid 90s but there are a ton of them.

The ones I'm reading came out in 2015. 

Fabes -

The Dark Horse comics series goes back to the early 90s.

I recently bought a Batman vs. Aliens graphic novel. Haven't read it yet but it looks awesome lol 

Vegito Blue -

I recently bought a Batman vs. Aliens graphic novel. Haven't read it yet but it looks awesome lol 

Check this out. 

Interesting

Got the alien book for Christmas, have you read that? Any good?

CloudSurfer - Got the alien book for Christmas, have you read that? Any good?

No, this one is the first book I'm reading in the entire expanded universe. 

In!

Are these novels or comics?

Nitecrawler -
Vegito Blue -

Check this out. 

I remember this is the first video I ever watched on YouTube so many years ago lol. It's so awesome 

King Trav - In!

Are these novels or comics?

Novels. 

Oh man. Even better. Off to the bookstore after work!

Watching AVP now because of this thread. Thanks op I'll probably waste the rest of my day I'll watch the sequel next probably too 

Vegito Blue -

Watching AVP now because of this thread. Thanks op I'll probably waste the rest of my day I'll watch the sequel next probably too 

TTT for more Aliens/Pred fans!!!

The avp movies were bootsy but i have all the predator, aliens, avp amd predator vs....  comics that dark horse put out. Sands Of Time is awesome.

My bad, just saw you were talking novels...

Read one that was about Predators that attacked a colonial outpost or something and kidnapped some Japanese woman who became one them and it was like thier adventures killing aliens iirc