Alistair Overeem Backstage After Duffy Fight - Vid

Cool thanks Evil

ttt

Awesome video. Always great to see two fighters talking like that after a fight. Both showed a lot of class. My respect for both of these guys went up.

VERY soft spoken down to earth guy...i was like DAMn -- how can u seriously NOT like this guy in any way shape or form??? he has good character and demeanor with respect...he just gotta an even BIGGER FAN now....

and DUffee what can i say... he basically just admitted he didnt know what the heck he was doing lol but he gave props even after a lost with great class and decency yet withoutsome sorry crap of an excuse. i would love to hang with both them ANYtime.

Classy fighters with good sportsmanship who speak highly of each other --cuz at the end of the day its just a fight nothing more.

EM i appreciate the vid and u are VTFU --i am sure its something we could and would like to see more often and know that not all fighters are a-holes just trying to behead each other silly. I totally agree and believe in OVereem comment of trying to win and win FAST which will= less damage to him AND his opponent.
:)

supersaiyan - VERY soft spoken down to earth guy...i was like DAMn -- how can u seriously NOT like this guy in any way shape or form??? he has good character and demeanor with respect...he just gotta an even BIGGER FAN now....

and DUffee what can i say... he basically just admitted he didnt know what the heck he was doing lol but he gave props even after a lost with great class and decency yet withoutsome sorry crap of an excuse. i would love to hang with both them ANYtime.

Classy fighters with good sportsmanship who speak highly of each other --cuz at the end of the day its just a fight nothing more.

EM i appreciate the vid and u are VTFU --i am sure its something we could and would like to see more often and know that not all fighters are a-holes just trying to behead each other silly. I totally agree and believe in OVereem comment of trying to win and win FAST which will= less damage to him AND his opponent.
:)

^This. Seriously waaaaaaaaay too many people take fights more personally than the fighters themselves. If they're really chilled out after and whatnot then why should you be screaming on an internet forum about it?

great guy

Awesome vid thanks, makes you wonder why Strikeforce hasn't been promoting the hell out of this guy, for I dunno, YEARS

very cool, his documentary has already shed some light on to him and I expected no less. Duffee was cool to go in there and say his piece and Allistar was awesome his.

Reem is the shit and kind of torn that he has to face Fabs in the tourny since it robs us of the dream of having both fabs and reem fight fedor

Man it's hard to look at Overeem as the same (relatively) skinny kid from pride.

Cool dude.

Uber.

Carl Weathers - This video is ancient but keep making threads for random shit you find on youtube to promote your gay site

Well you didn't watch the video. It has unseen parts before and after Duffee, plus the Duffee part has clear audio and you get the whole conversation with them.

the Japanese guy looking into the camera after Duffee left made me laugh out loud. LOL

That would be a perfct gif! LMAO 

the 10 in the background i assume is reems wife

Carl Weathers - This video is ancient but keep making threads for random shit you find on youtube to promote your gay site
really dude??

The video was posted on Jan 11th by K-1.

Yeah, Overeem comes off as a fairly pleasant guy.

I have a question though

You can clearly hear Duffee say he hadn't been training at all before taking this fight on 7 days notice. Meaning he only started training seven days before the fight on December 31st.

But January 28th he was supposed to be in the main event of the Titan Fighting Championship 16 (the fight Overeem referances when he asks him if he was training for a fight he had coming up, Duffee just says "no"), facing former TUF 10 contestant Abe Wagner. So he was 4 weeks before the fight & hadn't even started training yet?

WTF? That doesn't make any sence.    

ttt

OveREEMed A New Butthole - One thing though, why does Alistair keep ignoring his girlfriend all the time? She is always somewhere in the back.

Because he can! U MAD?!