Alistair Overeem vs. Brock Lesnar - Who you got?

Ubereem

ShanTheMan - I may be in the minority but I will go with Brock

No, you seem to be in touch with reality.

LMFAO @ the people comparing Thompson to Lesnar. Brock would dump JT on his head and turn it to hamburger and he would do the same to Roidereem.

^That was the old skinny weaker Overeem.

We are now talking about Version 2.0, that has been wrecking everyone.

You all think Overeem could p1ss clean to make the fight?

Winner = best cycling.

And I'm not talking about bikes...

Ubereem untested

ttt

titoisscared - 
Entreri - ^That was the old skinny weaker Overeem.

Oh so he gets younger with time does he.
wish I could

Not younger, but bigger, stronger, and faster.

cock

Could be interesting fight, but will never happen as far as I know.  I would go with Brock, but could change my mind depending on how well Brock does against Carwin.  Overeem vs. Fedor needs to happen in Strikeforce soon. 

Overeem is a nightmare match up for Brock

Overeem by Overtine

If they fight in Japan Brock will be about 30 pounds bigger than he is now.

If they fight in the U.S. Overeem will be about 30 pounds smaller than he is now.

Either way,Overeem CANT out-physical Brock whatsoever.

Overeem has always had a sick guillotine.With all those muscles now? I'd give him a chance at hitting that on Brock, definitely.

Pure standup, Brock is definitely in trouble, too.

RESULTS THUS FAR...

Alistair Overeem - 18 Votes

Brock Lesnar - 10 Votes

I'd take out a HELOC and put it on Brock if the line was close. 

Lesnar by takedown/masterbation punches

easily

If Overeem came in at 255, I got him in a landslide.

Lesnar would kill him.

Uebereem, no contest. He has a fantastic guillotine and great knees, and his punching and standing defense is pretty good too. If Randy Couture is able to man-handle Brock along the fence, then what is the new Hulk-Overeem going to do to him?

Entreri - ^That was the old skinny weaker Overeem.

if by everyone you mean a bunch of non top 20 HWs, then Overeem has been STEAMROLLING everyone.  I mean the guy he just submitted last night has a loss to f'n Kimbo on his resume.  How is submitting a guy that lost to the worst grappler in MMA impressive, or supposed to show me what he'd do against top HWs?

Don't get me wrong, I think he has huge potential at HW, but I also thought he had huge potential at 205 .....but seemingly every time he'd fight a top ranked guy, he'd lose(with the exception of the 2 Belfort wins).  I've got him at 4-8 in his career against top flight competition in MMA.  So untill I actually see him step in with and beat a proven HW like Fedor/Barnett/Arlovski/Werdum, I'm still skeptical about how great the "new overeem" actually is. 

Beating Buentello was impressive, but the rest of his HW wins are highly unimpressive.  Beating a guy in his 3rd career fight and armbarring some grappling impaired kickboxers like Hunt and Goodridge along with subbing Tony Sylvester and Thompson(2-9 since 2006, 4 straight losses including a loss to Kimbo) just don't impress me at all.