Alistair Overeem vs. Frank Mir at UFC 167

Another major fight has been added to UFC 167 as Alistair Overeem will fight Las Vegan Frank Mir at the MGM Grand on Nov. 16.

Both fighters will enter the bout on losing streaks as Overeem has been knocked out twice in a row and Mir has suffered three straight defeats.

The heavyweight contest joins a welterweight title bout between Johny Hendricks and Georges St. Pierre and a recently announced light heavyweight matchup between Chael Sonnen and Rashad Evans on a stacked card as part of the 20th anniversary celebration of UFC 1.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/mma-ufc/overeem-mir-bout-added-ufcs-20th-anniversary-card

UFC 167
November 16th 2013
-Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks - for welterweight title
-Rashad Evans vs. Chael Sonnen
-Robbie Lawler vs. Rory MacDonald
-Alistair Overeem vs. Frank Mir
-Josh Koscheck vs. Tyron Woodley

not sure of bout order

Ohmurgurd!! I have a feeling loser will get cut even though I'd like both fighters to keep fighting in the UFC until they retire Phone Post 3.0

Damn that's a stacked card.

GSP vs. Hendricks
Sonnen vs. Evans
McDonald vs. Lawler
Reem vs. Mur
Kos vs. Woodley

Now if just maybe no one gets injured ...

Battle of the dodgy chins!

Yes!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Wow.. Pretty much an unwinable fight for Frank. He has no path to victory in this one. I wouldn't be surprised if he retired after this loss Phone Post 3.0

Alistair Overeem will fight Las Vegan Frank Mir

???

winner leaves UFC, loser retires?

Good card.

What a joke of a fight.  Zuffa is practcally handing Overeem a highlight reel KO.  Shameful.

Fuck yes Phone Post 3.0

Mur will probably retire is he loses

What a fight card! Phone Post 3.0

If overeem can't ko glass jawed Mir he deserves to go. He needs to win impressively Phone Post 3.0

Wow... 166 and 167 are both stacked. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like they're trading in Mir for Overeem.

Loser for sure gets cut and OF COURSE Overeem's greatest strength is Mir's greatest weakness. Phone Post 3.0

Vader03 - What a fight card! Phone Post 3.0

Well it's their 20 year anv card so you'd expect it to be stacked

Mir wont get cut, he'll retire.

Pancake Syrup Ali -
Vader03 - What a fight card! Phone Post 3.0

Well it's their 20 year anv card so you'd expect it to be stacked

Yes. Thank you. Im aware of that Phone Post 3.0

I'm a huge Mir fan and I think this is it for him. I really don't even want to watch the fight. Phone Post