Alistair overeem?

Is he good as they say or did he just under estimate Bigfoot? Phone Post

Cps630 - 

Is he good as they say or did he just under estimate Bigfoot? Phone Post

Depends on who is saying how good. His striking is good but I think way overrated. He's very strong and powerful and you kind of have to take his wins in the past few years and not ignore the fact that he's been roided up for years now. His supposedly clean performance against Bigfoot showed what he's like off them IMO. I also think he underestimated Bigfoot. I think he's a good fighter but relied too much on his strength and power and certainly his roids.

He's good, just not as good as everyone thinks. Phone Post 3.0

said*

everybody says he's terrible now.

He's good, but not good enough to be the champ though. He will be a good gatekeeper. Phone Post 3.0

Definately top 10 current HW, but not top 3 IMHO.

shaqitup - 

said*

everybody says he's terrible now.

I dunno if people say hes terrible. I just think most people realized he's roided up and suddenly hes a terrifying monster. Even now, he's a handful for anyone and to think he's not is just stupid. He's not going to be a dominant reigning champ and hes not going to be at the bottom of the division either. You'll always have nuthuggers of any fighter saying they're the best fighter in the world just as you'll have haters. You've gotta try to trim the fat and see what the sane people think.