Aljamain Sterling-Stylin' in The Bronx (VIDEO)

What's good UG'ers!!
I know I'm in-and-out, but wanted to share an update w/ everyone.

Shooting alongside my boy Anthony B. Geathers, we trekked a bit of my old home town. East 161st and Westchester Ave. in The Bronx. Additionally, Hip-Hop legend Eric B. of "Eric B. and Rakim" fame showed up to floss as well.

Any help from Blue Namers? Enjoy y'all!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oLA7Wck4cY

- KahL

Cool!

I grew up in the area of that St Lawrence ave station shop. Phone Post 3.0

StringerBell - Cool!

Nice!!!!

ttt

Thanks, Yabadaba! Much appreciated bro. 

StringerBell - Cool!

Monica.  C.S. 47  represent!  LOL  That was, is, and always will be "home."

BDK - hands down one of the GOAT MC's - I can't get much more of a bigger fan of AJ's than I already am - nice work

. Phone Post 3.0

Crickets

And im not sure why.

ttt

B1on1c -
StringerBell - Cool!

P.S. 76 here! HAHA

KahL -
B1on1c -
StringerBell - Cool!

P.S. 76 here! HAHA

Monica!  

Santo Amaro -

BDK - hands down one of the GOAT MC's - I can't get much more of a bigger fan of AJ's than I already am - nice work

Not only that, but I still hold the argument that "know the ledge" is still to this day the most beautifully composed hip hop song in American history. And it was done predominantly on turntables practically.

I've been wanting to use this song for years and I listen to it still. Juice was a key part of our lives growing u . Wanted to do Sir Ernest Dickerson proud.  haha

Aljamain was a fantastic subject too, man. BIG s/o to he and the God, Eric B  . I was mad nervous around him for a lil' bit

That looked great dude

What you do these for? Phone Post 3.0

Latet Phone Post 3.0

KahL -
Santo Amaro -

Not only that, but I still hold the argument that "know the ledge" is still to this day the most beautifully composed hip hop song in American history. And it was done predominantly on turntables practically.

I've been wanting to use this song for years and I listen to it still. Juice was a key part of our lives growing u . Wanted to do Sir Ernest Dickerson proud.  haha

I feed of that album and It's a Big Daddy Thing before it. That was my go to album from back in the day alongside PE Nation of Millions and Eric b and Rakim ;). There was a time I was on line to get a pro fight about 12 years ago and was itching to walk out to "Another Victory" (which would have been silly as it would be my pro debut lol)

Nice camera work too. What did you shoot on? Looking forward to AJ v Caraway I'm very suprised where that fight is on the schedule. I've got money on Sterling

B1on1c -
StringerBell - Cool!

P.S. 119 & JHS 125!! Phone Post 3.0

StringerBell -
B1on1c -
StringerBell - Cool!

P.S. 119 & JHS 125!! Phone Post 3.0

My sister went to 125 & Stevenson way back in the day.  LOL   I went to Fordham Prep.  Damn, it feels good to find other people from the area.