All aboard the Erik silva train!!

Kid is a absolute monster love watching him fight. Matt brown is 1-4 then wins 5 against non top ten opponents and then thinks he can put wrestle gsp and deserves number one contender well he got a contender in silva.

I love silva but hate brown and his arrogance even more but I do respect
Browns heart. Going to be a great fight war silva!!!! Phone Post 3.0

No. Phone Post 3.0

Wat Matt Brown Phone Post 3.0

Gerbacio - Wat Matt Brown Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Wat brown for the simple fact that he brings it every fucking time. Phone Post 3.0

I'm on board. Phone Post 3.0

Without google tell me the name of ericks last opponent, seriously do it without google Phone Post 3.0

elliot91 - Without google tell me the name of ericks last opponent, seriously do it without google Phone Post 3.0
Did he not fight some unknown Brazillian? Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life -
elliot91 - Without google tell me the name of ericks last opponent, seriously do it without google Phone Post 3.0
Did he not fight some unknown Brazillian? Phone Post 3.0
Unknown Japanese guy, all I'm saying is silva has beaten Jason high, and Carlo prater (even though it was a dq) and brennerman that's it, brennerman is the only big name and he's shown he's not ufc caliber anymore. Until he beats someone worth talking about I'm not ready to board the train. Wat Matt brown! Wonder boy Thomson, mein, swick, Pyle. They're names Phone Post 3.0

Brown just isn't on silvas level. Sorry guys Phone Post 3.0

Brown gets the finish round 2

MRG1 - No. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

THAT IS THE BEST GIF EVER!

That needs its own thread! lmao Phone Post 3.0

Gspthegoat - Kid is a absolute monster love watching him fight. Matt brown is 1-4 then wins 5 against non top ten opponents and then thinks he can put wrestle gsp and deserves number one contender well he got a contender in silva.

Noob.... Brown's not an arrogant guy at all he's just a tough dude who shouldn't have a podcast. Almost all his UFC losses were to guys he was better than/favored over but his Achilles heel was wrestling and choke defense. He starts talking up his training partners and improved wrestling and grappling (which was always good btw, he just loved leaving his neck exposed) and the UG laughs. Rattles off a 6 fight streak without ever looking threatened in grappling but waaaah he had that losing streak awhile ago. Why do you think they kept him around after going 1-4? Because anyone who saw his fights knew he was a bad motherfucker who probably shouldn't be losing!

And, before you call me a nut hugger, I think Erick Silva is the future of the sport, with crazy skills and the look of Cristiano fuckin Ronaldo he's got so much potential and is easily one of my favorite young guys. But don't go thinking you sound like some kind of expert if you actually say Matt Brown isn't on his level. I think this is as 50/50 as it gets, or Brown runs through him quick because it's now or never for him Phone Post 3.0

I realize some of the above is phrased objectively cus Brown rules but yeah basically.... most of his haters don't seem like they know what they're hating on Phone Post 3.0

That train is gonna be derailed again, as soon as it looks like it's back on track it goes off the rails again Phone Post 3.0

BW92 -
Gspthegoat - Kid is a absolute monster love watching him fight. Matt brown is 1-4 then wins 5 against non top ten opponents and then thinks he can put wrestle gsp and deserves number one contender well he got a contender in silva.

Noob.... Brown's not an arrogant guy at all he's just a tough dude who shouldn't have a podcast. Almost all his UFC losses were to guys he was better than/favored over but his Achilles heel was wrestling and choke defense. He starts talking up his training partners and improved wrestling and grappling (which was always good btw, he just loved leaving his neck exposed) and the UG laughs. Rattles off a 6 fight streak without ever looking threatened in grappling but waaaah he had that losing streak awhile ago. Why do you think they kept him around after going 1-4? Because anyone who saw his fights knew he was a bad motherfucker who probably shouldn't be losing!

And, before you call me a nut hugger, I think Erick Silva is the future of the sport, with crazy skills and the look of Cristiano fuckin Ronaldo he's got so much potential and is easily one of my favorite young guys. But don't go thinking you sound like some kind of expert if you actually say Matt Brown isn't on his level. I think this is as 50/50 as it gets, or Brown runs through him quick because it's now or never for him Phone Post 3.0
Aaaaand your a idiot for thinking you know more then the bookies. If it was " as 50:50 as it gets" then it would be 50 50. See they don't do mma math they just watch the fights and way more often then not they are right, ya but hugging fuck head Phone Post 3.0

Wat Matt Brown! I like silva but hopefully Brown wins this one. Phone Post 3.0

MRG1 - No. Phone Post 3.0

Wisdom100 - 

In 

that seems more like an out.