All aboard the Erik silva train!!

Gspthegoat -
BW92 -
Gspthegoat - Kid is a absolute monster love watching him fight. Matt brown is 1-4 then wins 5 against non top ten opponents and then thinks he can put wrestle gsp and deserves number one contender well he got a contender in silva.

I love silva but hate brown and his arrogance even more but I do respect
Browns heart. Going to be a great fight war silva!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Noob.... Brown's not an arrogant guy at all he's just a tough dude who shouldn't have a podcast. Almost all his UFC losses were to guys he was better than/favored over but his Achilles heel was wrestling and choke defense. He starts talking up his training partners and improved wrestling and grappling (which was always good btw, he just loved leaving his neck exposed) and the UG laughs. Rattles off a 6 fight streak without ever looking threatened in grappling but waaaah he had that losing streak awhile ago. Why do you think they kept him around after going 1-4? Because anyone who saw his fights knew he was a bad motherfucker who probably shouldn't be losing!

And, before you call me a nut hugger, I think Erick Silva is the future of the sport, with crazy skills and the look of Cristiano fuckin Ronaldo he's got so much potential and is easily one of my favorite young guys. But don't go thinking you sound like some kind of expert if you actually say Matt Brown isn't on his level. I think this is as 50/50 as it gets, or Brown runs through him quick because it's now or never for him Phone Post 3.0
Aaaaand your a idiot for thinking you know more then the bookies. If it was " as 50:50 as it gets" then it would be 50 50. See they don't do mma math they just watch the fights and way more often then not they are right, ya but hugging fuck head Phone Post 3.0
So you're fucking retarded OP? Phone Post 3.0

OP.......? Phone Post 3.0

Lol at "Brown is not on Silva's level". That guy got owned last night in a one sided beating.

Keep fighting cans in Brazil, Silva. Phone Post 3.0

The irony of riding the train of a guy who was 3-3 over his last 6. Phone Post 3.0

Hey OP fuck u Phone Post 3.0

OP - suck on them apples. Phone Post 3.0

Silva got sold a monorail. Phone Post 3.0

Op gone Phone Post 3.0

I'm here laughing at all the people who come in to threads they never posted in boasting about who won , that's the best part of the thread.

You guys are all right Matt brown is unreal. Ranked 7 above 2 guys that would hand it to him and one that already has. War brown? 6 fight win streak!!!!! Reminds me of a certain barista who talked a lot of crap then got smashed when facing top ten.

Yes I think silva is good and should of beat him, but you guys are nucking futs if you think he could beat woodly robbie Hendricks condit Kim maia ellenberger or rory. Phone Post 3.0

Gspthegoat - I'm here laughing at all the people who come in to threads they never posted in boasting about who won , that's the best part of the thread.

You guys are all right Matt brown is unreal. Ranked 7 above 2 guys that would hand it to him and one that already has. War brown? 6 fight win streak!!!!! Reminds me of a certain barista who talked a lot of crap then got smashed when facing top ten.

Yes I think silva is good and should of beat him, but you guys are nucking futs if you think he could beat woodly robbie Hendricks condit Kim maia ellenberger or rory. Phone Post 3.0
I was bumping your thread hoping you wouldn't come back and be a huge faggot but it looks like there's twelve dicks up your ass so cry more and I'm bumping this thread after Matt Brown wins his next fight fagboy Phone Post 3.0

Choo choo Phone Post 3.0

That train ended up at the hospital.

Wait. OP thought Silva would win, then didn't even have the grace to concede his silly prediction like a man?

How unexpected. Phone Post 3.0

I thought Silva looked good against Brown, and that was a winnable fight for him.

His heart, chin and power were evident, and despite his UFC record I think this kid will be a contender as he develops. He reminds me of a green Mike Swick.

But holy shit, Brown wasn't losing that fight unless ESilva kicked his liver in half. He was a man possessed if I've ever seen one.

Hey OP you stupid fucking faggot go die in a hole somewhere! Phone Post 3.0

You went full CRE man, never go full CRE. Phone Post 3.0

Feel bad for Silva after that beating but the man has a chin and alot of heart. He is also really talented, I hope he can get his cardio issues fixed or whatever his issue is.

comeonman1 -

Feel bad for Silva after that beating but the man has a chin and alot of heart. He is also really talented, I hope he can get his cardio issues fixed or whatever his issue is.

His "issue" is that he isn't very good. Phone Post 3.0