All aboard the GOLDSTAR heel turn

Are they gonna be legit heels?

Or are the Usos actually being pussies, bc jimmy/jay (which ever one) didn't sell the injury well at all. So I initially saw it as them playing some kind of cowardly heel move.

I loved goldust getting the mic and basically saying "oh fuck that shit" then turning full on heel, beating the shit out of the usos this making them go way over as baby faces in my opinion bc I love them beating down those mo fuckin usos. Ha Phone Post 3.0

I support Goldstar in whatever endeavor they choose to pursue. Other than Rybaxel its the only tag team I really care aboot. Phone Post 3.0

cpeal63 - I support Goldstar in whatever endeavor they choose to pursue. Other than Rybaxel its the only tag team I really care aboot. Phone Post 3.0
That's too bad. Because I think Rybaxel is done. Phone Post 3.0

mmaizmyaddiction -
cpeal63 - I support Goldstar in whatever endeavor they choose to pursue. Other than Rybaxel its the only tag team I really care aboot. Phone Post 3.0
I hate the name Rybaxel. Makes them sound like a couple ala Bennifer. Phone Post 3.0

Ok I turned it away for the wife to watch the Emmys

The gold ones turned heel TOGETHER???? if so that is so awesome. I figured one would be turning but not together.

That said no way the crowd let's them stay heel. They will be cheered relentlessly imo. I know I will be one cheering them but live that they are heels Phone Post 3.0

mmaizmyaddiction -
I'm gonna miss the big guy :( and it sucks cuz now we won't get to see axel as much Phone Post 3.0

Why rybaxel done? Phone Post 3.0

they should put the belts on goldstar at night of champions