All Aboard The Joe Duffy WAT Wagon

Rikimaru - I agree, nice to see a bit of restraint when it's clear the guy is sleeping. I also like the fact that he melts Lindsay with a body punch. He's got a lot of power in those hands.

It's hard to deny that he was gifted that first UFC opponent, but as someone mentioned, Ivan is no slouch and a definite step up. I think he has fought and beaten better quality opponents before though and training at Tri-Star can only be improving his game.
He's training with Firas??? Fuck!

Listen, I'm from Montreal, but it is quite clear Firas has muted the killer aggression of his fighters. I'm not sure I want to see a simmered down version of the Duffmeister. Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB - 
Rikimaru - I agree, nice to see a bit of restraint when it's clear the guy is sleeping. I also like the fact that he melts Lindsay with a body punch. He's got a lot of power in those hands.

It's hard to deny that he was gifted that first UFC opponent, but as someone mentioned, Ivan is no slouch and a definite step up. I think he has fought and beaten better quality opponents before though and training at Tri-Star can only be improving his game.

Listen, I'm from Montreal, but it is quite clear Firas has muted the killer aggression of his fighters. I'm not sure I want to see a simmered down version of the Duffmeister. Phone Post 3.0

I disagree, just based on Rory's last fight, there was no muted aggression there. Or Duffy's first UFC fight.

WAT TODD DUFFEE!!!! oh wait.. Phone Post 3.0

I'm on board. Joe's the man Phone Post 3.0

I dont want to quote it again, but that in gif is amazing! Phone Post 3.0

Everyone forgets he was on TUF.. Phone Post 3.0

Hell yes, I enjoy watching him dismantle the body Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB -

No Ivan is at Tristar Phone Post 3.0

Joshel - Everyone forgets he was on TUF.. Phone Post 3.0

Which one? Phone Post

I can def see Duffy walking right through McGregor quick.