All chefs. How to make caviche

Daughter loves seafood and fish. So I know there's a lot of good og cooks. So I have some fish and crab to use. Please enlighten your fellow og on best recipe. Thanks Phone Post 3.0

attn: FETT_TFK_EL_PESCADERO

Yes where is he at. Thank you Phone Post 3.0

I had a cevivhe party during the summer after I moved into my new place.  My ceviche consisted of good tilapia and shrimp (from Whole Foods), pico de gallo, sea salt, Valentina's hot sauce, garlic powder, pepper, jalepenos and the seafood was marinated in lime juice for about 2-3 hours.  I wish I had a pic to show you guys.  Let me dig around and see what I find.

OG Cocks represent

My pops uses shrimp, meat from crab legs, sea bass, yellowtail, barracuda, garlic, pico de gallo, calamari, all kinds of stuff Phone Post 3.0

Big EP - 

I had a cevivhe party during the summer after I moved into my new place.  My ceviche consisted of good tilapia and shrimp (from Whole Foods), pico de gallo, sea salt, Valentina's hot sauce, garlic powder, pepper, jalepenos and the seafood was marinated in lime juice for about 2-3 hours.  I wish I had a pic to show you guys.  Let me dig around and see what I find.

This Big EP's ceviche.  This one I made consisted of tilapia, shrimp and bay scollops which were all cubed.

I Love Ceviche

cut fish or shrimp or octopus or squid into bite size chunks, cut onion, tomato and Serrano or Jalepeno (if no like hot omit) same size.....chop some cilantro!

add it all together in a bowl with 1 cup lemon juice, 1 cup lime juice (can cut in half for less or double for bigger batches) plus salt n pepper and a little old bay or pappys.

Then top with fresh avacado slices if you have it.

Fucking love me some Cerviche Phone Post 3.0

They're deceiving you with white washed ceviche...hit up your local old lady mexican for some original recipes.

Big EP -

Sounds good man. Can I use lemon or is line a better way to go Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

I Love Ceviche

cut fish or shrimp or octopus or squid into bite size chunks, cut onion, tomato and Serrano or Jalepeno (if no like hot omit) same size.....chop some cilantro!

add it all together in a bowl with 1 cup lemon juice, 1 cup lime juice (can cut in half for less or double for bigger batches) plus salt n pepper and a little old bay or pappys.

Thanks man. I love all your recipes also. I cook a lot as well so I can appreciate your fine artwork playboy. Phone Post 3.0

Big EP -
Big EP - 

This Big EP's ceviche.  This one I made consisted of tilapia, shrimp and bay scollops which were all cubed.

Also voted up. Looks amazing. Phone Post 3.0

Pill Clinton - 
Big EP -

Some recipes call for a mixture of both.  I went with straight lime.  Here is the video I watched one day to inspire my recipe and I made some personal adjustements.  Plus Marcela is fucking hot:

i always use avacado in my ceviche. i do catfish because i can always get it day-of. and i like catfish. four-hour citrus-spice marinade on the fish. basically make a large-chunk citrus pico de gallo and add in the fish plus avacado. i'll do grapefruit chunks if it's served for brunch.

pairs well with whatever sparkling rose punch you want to make. berry and stonefruit based works best with the citrus and spice in the ceviche. good with garnacha- or malbec- based sangria, too.

Pill Clinton -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

I Love Ceviche

Thanks man. I love all your recipes also. I cook a lot as well so I can appreciate your fine artwork playboy. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks Pilly!!!

Add a little Tapatio also after with the fresh sliced Avocado... Serve on tostada shell if you can. Phone Post 3.0

Big EP - 
Pill Clinton - 
Big EP -

Some recipes call for a mixture of both.  I went with straight lime.  Here is the video I watched one day to inspire my recipe and I made some personal adjustements.  Plus Marcela is fucking hot:

Hottest bitch on Food Network.  

I know a Mexican chick that basically makes salsa and adds a can of tuna. It's actually pretty damn good on some crackers.

al neri - .
1 orange peeled and sectioned
1 lime peeled and sectioned
1 lemon peeled and sectioned
2 red onions, finely sliced
1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
2 tbsp chopped chives
2 mangoes peeled and diced
Kosher salt and pepper
32 large sea scallops halved horizontally
1 cup each orange, lemon and lime juices
1 cup olive oil (Harissa works great)
1 diced jalapeño (optional)

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, season and mix well. Cover and refrigerate 6 hours.

Remove, strain and serve. As an option you can throw the scallops on a HOT grill for 1 min per side to mark. You can also sub a meaty white fish for the scallops if you absolutely hate scallops

Stole this from bobby flay I think. It's delicious. Phone Post 3.0

I like Bobby Flay and all but I can't take a ceviche serious with mangoes and oranges in it.  Just my opinion, too much citrus/fruit will take away from it.  Then again, Bobby is a Master Chef and I am just an OG'er.

Big EP - 
al neri - .
1 orange peeled and sectioned
1 lime peeled and sectioned
1 lemon peeled and sectioned
2 red onions, finely sliced
1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
2 tbsp chopped chives
2 mangoes peeled and diced
Kosher salt and pepper
32 large sea scallops halved horizontally
1 cup each orange, lemon and lime juices
1 cup olive oil (Harissa works great)
1 diced jalapeño (optional)

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, season and mix well. Cover and refrigerate 6 hours.

Remove, strain and serve. As an option you can throw the scallops on a HOT grill for 1 min per side to mark. You can also sub a meaty white fish for the scallops if you absolutely hate scallops

Stole this from bobby flay I think. It's delicious. Phone Post 3.0

I like Bobby Flay and all but I can't take a ceviche serious with mangoes and oranges in it.  Just my opinion, too much citrus/fruit will take away from it.  Then again, Bobby is a Master Chef and I am just an OG'er.

You mean; "Bobby flay is just a master chef, I'm an OG'er."