All Dressed

Ruffles All Dressed... the bag says "#1 flavor in Canada".  Im not sure if this is true, but these are fucking tasty. 

"All-dressed (assaisonnées in French) is a potato chip flavor popular in Canada. The flavor combines the potato chip flavors of barbecue, sour cream and onion, ketchup, and salt and vinegar."

Canadian brethren, are these popular on your side of the border?

Humpty Dumpty All Dressed are popular here and fugging delicious 

After we nuke CANADIA, we will take this recipe and claim it is an American invention.

I've got it all worked out.

Ketchup chips too. Haven’t had them in years, but they had them at a holiday get-together and had some. Couldn’t stop eating them.

How Ketchup chips aren't a thing in America is one of life's great mysteries. American's love chips, they love ketchup, they're super popular just north of the border because they're tasty as fuck... but nope.

All dressed are fantastic as well.

My favorite chip.

Think Canada replaced chips with Doritos.

I’m sure it’s tasty and all, but a proper potato chip doesn’t need 31 flavors on it.

Fucking shockingly delicious chip. I was an immediate fan and I prefer plain chips.

Ruffles All Dressed is probably the best chip. I can't think of any chip that compares.

i hate ketchup and sour cream and vinegar, but fuck i love all-dressed. my fav flavor too

EluThingol - After we nuke CANADIA, we will take this recipe and claim it is an American invention.

I've got it all worked out.
Nah. We will stand strong.
And fuck your pussy ass american iced tea.

Sounds good minus the ketchup part. 

Thanks to this thread I had to get a bag today. Almost ate the entire thing. 

I regret nothing. 

Not sure what sort of foul magic is afoot in Canada, but this seems wrong.

These things are like crack... The recipe sounds gross, but when you taste them... it's like the second coming of the baby Jesus

BTW - do you call them "All Dressed" up north?

HappyCamper -

Can’t speak for everyone but where I’m from , yes. 

Good chips

cnc_paul -
HappyCamper -

Can’t speak for everyone but where I’m from , yes. 

Yeah they're called all dressed up here. Nobody knows why haha. My American colleagues go apeshit for them.

They are fucking tasty