All fighters make weight for UFC 143

Don't worry guys the staredown was tame. Nothing eventful happened.

This happen to anyone else?

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - Did Diaz just say,

"I'm here to represent Cesar Gracie Jui-Jitsu. Or take my asswhoopin. Or whatever"

Then he left.

He doesn't seem very confident...<br type="_moz" />

What did Condit say to Rogan? my internet connection went out for a few seconds, so I missed it.

why did the stream shut down for everyone?

AHHHHH!!!!! This can't happen soon enough. I am both a Diaz and Condit fan, so this will be interesting. I'm going out on a limb here and saying Diaz via 3rd round Sub. I give the advantage to Condit early. The longer the fight goes, the more Diaz will win.

Stream failed right before the staredown, it's whatever.

I'm here to represent Cesar Gracie Jui-Jitsu...or take my ass whooping. It's whatever.

Pretty interesting the Kos/Pierce staredown got more heated than Diaz/Condit

bdog7 - 
pi6el - Stream cut out just before the stare down, bullshit.

Dammit!!! It sure did!

Cindy

ds1970 - 
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - Did Diaz just say,

"I'm here to represent Cesar Gracie Jui-Jitsu. Or take my asswhoopin. Or whatever"

Then he left.

He doesn't seem very confident...<br type="_moz" />

What did Condit say to Rogan? my internet connection went out for a few seconds, so I missed it.
Rogan: "How you feeling for the fight. Nick Diaz is the toughest guy you ever fought blah blah blah."

Condit: "I cannot wait to do this, its going to be a great fight. Blah blah blah."

Pretty standard stuff. I'm still kinda weirded out by Diaz's comments though.

Stream ends right before stardown.

WTF is that shit?

That's like some NWA Wrestling on Saturday night at 11:00pm in the 1980's shit.

They announce an amazing main event and it begins at 11:58.....right as the bell rings, they go off the air.

Everyone who's stream shut down!

Where you all watching it on the UG or on the youtube page? I was watching on the youtube live stream and it never cut out for me.

I was watching it on the YouTube page of UFC.

Anyway, Rogan asked Condit how he feels about Diaz, and he just said that Diaz is the toughest fighter he's ever fought and he can't wait to show off his new skills or whatever. Typical stuff.

Diaz says he's here to represent Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu or to take his ass whooping (wtf?).

I watched it here on the UG.

Lol Condit is by far my favorite WW and one of my top 5 favorite ever, but that was awesome what Diaz said.

32:00 for Diaz vs Condit.

colubrid1 - I watched it here on the UG.

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -  Just incase anyone wants the youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jmz9v1SGXg&list=LEvgfXK4nTYKudb0rFR6noLAU&feature=plcp&context=C3ffb621FDOEgsToPDskKmPKy5wV537cEUwXXsKmMf

Thank u Phone Post

I was watching on the UFC mobile page for phone and it never skipped or shut off..

Can't wait for this card tomorrow, stacked from first fight to last IMO.. Phone Post

ds1970 - Riddle always gives me a bit of a chuckle

His fight with Sean Pearson may have been the nuttiest shit I've seen in a cage.  I wonder what the fightmetrics was for that fight.