All I smell is sulfur for the past few days

I wonder if I should be concerned at work, at home, 24/7 all I can smell is sulfur or kind of like a cigarette smell. I don't smoke and I'm never around people smoking. I wonder what could be causing me this? 

Could be dat dere internal combustion. Do you feel explody? 

TryhardNobody -

Isn't smelling burnt hair a sign of a stroke or something? 

Uhm that's concerning! 

TryhardNobody -

Brief episodes of phantom smells or phantosmia – smellingsomething that's not there – can be triggered by temporal lobe seizures, epilepsy, or head trauma. Phantosmia is also associated with Alzheimer's and occasionally with the onset of a migraine. ... “People will say it's chemical-like or talk about a burning smell.”

Well fuck it's been a while good run if I'm never seen around here again one day you know I fucking stroked out! 

Could be a demon following you around 

mihow -

can you lift your arm past your head?

are you disoriented?

I can lift up my arm past the my head and I'm not disoriented 

You died and you are in hell. This particular section is where we let you think you're not in hell. Normally we let you think something great is about to happen to you and then we're like "Surprise! Hell!" But someone forgot to get rid of the stench, so they fucked it all up.

Well this is probably it 

Common causes of dysosmia are head and nose injury, viral damage to the smell system after a bad cold, chronic recurrent sinus infections and allergy, and nasal polyps and tumors. The brain is usually not the source. In these instances, sense of smell for other odors is often impaired as well, and the results of smell testing typically are abnormal.

TryhardNobody -

I googled it and there were quite a few ppl who had same thing as you and it went on for months and they didn't stroke out and didn't know what it was. So I think you are ok maybe. Didn't mean to worry you sorry. 

Well it's was worried enough to make any thread about it. 

I saw a neurologist and had a brain mri and an eeg about 6 months ago because I was concerned about my memory. I'm starting to forget things and forget what I'm doing sometimes. My head hurts a lot as well like it feels like my brain is constricting. But he said he everything looked normal and it's just normal aging. 

Icy Mike -

You died and you are in hell. This particular section is where we let you think you're not in hell. Normally we let you think something great is about to happen to you and then we're like "Surprise! Hell!" But someone forgot to get rid of the stench, so they fucked it all up.

He does live in the commie/antifa section of town .

Is it coming from your ass?

I imagined that's how it always smells around someone with IBS.  Figured you're used to it by now

try washing your upper lip

KGB4HD -

I imagined that's how it always smells around someone with IBS.  Figured you're used to it by now

That's the  bad gas shit smell I'm used to thst. This is a smoke smell like cigarette smoke. It's 24/7 and I'm not around anyone who smokes. 

Arodjohns - I realize that I'm normally a gaping asshole but, this time, I'm speaking from the heart.

No, that's not normal aging.

Do you have a friend or family member close by? If so, you need to ask them to take you to the ER and the sooner the better. Tell them about your MRI and EEG and tell them that you're smelling sulphur. If they do some tests and find nothing, at least you'll sleep a little better.

Then come home and find another neurologist.

My wife is here ill monitor it's and go if it's an absolute emergency and I'll call another neurologist or an ent Monday. 

fastnotch331 -
Icy Mike -

Don't forgot I still think my front neighbor I share a yard with is a terrorist and another is a crazy cat lady. 

Mutant -
fastnotch331 -
Icy Mike -

Don't forgot I still think my front neighbor I share a yard with is a terrorist and another is a crazy cat lady. 

Between the amateur bomb maker next door , and all the ammonia smell from cat ladies yard I'm surprised you can smell at all . Could be your pittie having really bad doggy gas .

TryhardNobody - 

Brain cancer not stroke.

David@accu -
TryhardNobody - 

Brain cancer not stroke.

Actually both of you are right , but it’s more likely that it’s the onset of a stroke