All in primes how would this wrestler tourney go

If these guys were able to meet in their primes.  How do you think it would shake out. 

This is MMA not wrestling tourney.

Bracket 1

Tom Erikson - Brock Lesnar

Mark Kerr - Randy Couture

Bracket 2

Dan Severn - Kevin Randleman

Mark Coleman - Rulon Gardner

Who Wins? 

I think honestly, Coleman has the best credentials from a "prime" period....

but if you take the best performance that any of them have put on, it would be Couture.

and if you took a physically prime Tom Erikson, he defeats them all....

make any sense? it does to me

I think Coleman definitely takes bracket 2.  Bracket 1 is a bit harder think prime Kerr beats Couture, Erikson beats Lesnar and would be very close I think between Kerr/Erikson.  Kerr could win this but Erikson is a beast have to give him the win.

Coleman vs Erikson excellent match up.  Have to think about this but first instinct is Coleman but Erikson could beat Coleman tough match.

Coleman takes Bracket 2. But Bracket 1 damn not sure.

I think Angle would come out of nowhere and drop Brock with a chair shot...and then out-wrestle Coleman in a closely contested final.

I also would have it down to erikson vs Coleman; that fight is a toss-up for me Phone Post

A clean Kerr folds up after he can't muscle and take Erikson down at will.

SCTom -  If these guys were able to meet in their primes.  How do you think it would shake out. 

This is MMA not wrestling tourney.

Bracket 1

Bracket 2

Mark Coleman - Rulon Gardner

Who Wins? 

Erickson

Kerr

Severn

Coleman

Erickson

Coleman

Erickson

Guys Coleman and Kerr were 190 pounders in college.  Erickson was a full 287 pound athletic heavywegiht.  There is zero doubt that the big cat handles either.  

My bad, read it wrong.  Thought it said this is wrestling, not MMA and I considered their primes pre MMA.  

SinCityHustler -  Guys Coleman and Kerr were 190 pounders in college.  Erickson was a full 287 pound athletic heavywegiht.  There is zero doubt that the big cat handles either.  

No, it's not certain for wrestling.

Angle was no bigger than Cole or Kerr, but he didn't cut weight, and was a national champ wrestling against the big boys.

Yes, I'd take Tom at his best over either Mark, but it wouldn't be a cakewalk.

Erickson over lesnar
Kerr over Couture

Severn over randleman
Gardner over Coleman

Erickson over kerr
Gardner over Severn

Erickson over gardner

It's kind of miss leading when u say wrestler tourney and then say it's not a wrestling tourney. Phone Post

"Bracket 1

Bracket 2
Mark Coleman - Rulon Gardner"

Erikson
Kerr

Severn
Coleman

Kerr
Coleman

????? Can't call that fight, I cried when Fujita beat Kerr. I wanted Kerr vs Coleman so damn bad Phone Post

Everyone is picking Coleman over Gardner. How do you guys see that fight playing out?

^ not me,

i think coleman might make it a good fight, coleman was a shredded 245lbs in his prime, but i just see the size and strength advantage being a huge aspect in rulons favor,

coleman never embraced a wider mma skill-set and relied very heavily on only two things in his career; being stronger than his opponent and being a better wrestler.

against rulon he wouldn't be either.

although i would like to see how the greco vs freestyle in an mma match would play out, that would be interesting.

Prime Kerr all day. Phone Post

Hughes Phone Post

WRESTLENOW - although i would like to see how the greco vs freestyle in an mma match would play out, that would be interesting.

Could Kru Mark deal with the Gardner piston jab?