All-inclusive vacation.. Send me somewhere!

So, i went to DR, it was good but the food was average and we had to search for the good stuff.. Any of you guys go to one where there were no complaints or that you have gone back to? I don't really care where we go.. Jamaica, st maarten, wherever.. Suggestions? Resorts? etc

Thanks and vu's for input Phone Post 3.0

What kinda food was the doctor serving? Phone Post 3.0

WallaWalla - What kinda food was the doctor serving? Phone Post 3.0
Dick Phone Post 3.0

Dr. Dick. Phone Post 3.0

what is your budget?

I wasn't overly impressed with Jamaica.

I never stayed in st martin but have been a few times on a cruise. it's an awesome island.

check out temptation cancun. can't go wrong.

Bahia Pricipe Resort in the Mayan Rivieri.

Awesome trip. Been there twice and the food is killer. Phone Post 3.0

I had an awesome time in DR, the food was just average so this time i want to make sure that isnt even an issue.. Sorry to seem down on it. I want somewhere new though ^ Phone Post 3.0

Ecuador.. go to the West you're at the beach...go East you're in the amazon... go North you're in the mountains..go South you're in the desert. Phone Post

Stayed at the ryu palace in Mayan riviera it was awesome, we had a full bar in the room which was free and there's a nice pool beach was nice and your pretty central to most tourist stuff there, planning on going back in the fall

The Royal in Playa del Carmen. Been on 14 all inclusive vacations and this place was the best! Phone Post 3.0

In for research Phone Post 3.0

i would love to do a trip like this but as a medical marijuana patient i basically can not vacation anyplace I cant drive to.

Passive Jay -

i would love to do a trip like this but as a medical marijuana patient i basically can not vacation anyplace I cant drive to.

You wouldn't have any trouble finding medicine in Jamaica. Phone Post 3.0

A friend at work goes to some all inclusive resort in Punta Cana every year and loves it.

I can't speak from personal experience though. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Passive Jay -

I would hate to end up in a Jamacian jail, that would really harsh my mellow.

Passive Jay -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Passive Jay -

I would hate to end up in a Jamacian jail, that would really harsh my mellow.

When I went it was really everywhere, that and mushrooms. Possibly the best 10 day stretch of my life. Phone Post 3.0

WorlynnLotD - Jamaica is awesome. Ocho Rios. Got my pot in the bathroom at the airport. But it's everywhere if thats your concern. Was asked a dozen times if I wanted the "Bob Marley." There are billboards for Rum, stating that it's Jamaica's #1, "legal" export. Phone Post 3.0
Resort? Phone Post 3.0

I will send you to teh caribbean. You will send me teh nudes.

Staniel Cay Yacht Club in the Exumas, Bahamas. Pretty amazing place. All-inclusive in the sense that your room, meals, own private boat and bikes to ride around on the island are included, but drinks are not. I've travelled a lot around the Caribbean and this is, by far, my favorite place.

http://www.stanielcay.com/

WorlynnLotD -
Oboe -
WorlynnLotD - Jamaica is awesome. Ocho Rios. Got my pot in the bathroom at the airport. But it's everywhere if thats your concern. Was asked a dozen times if I wanted the "Bob Marley." There are billboards for Rum, stating that it's Jamaica's #1, "legal" export. Phone Post 3.0
Resort? Phone Post 3.0
RIU Ocho Rios. Phone Post 3.0
How was food? Phone Post 3.0