All my threads/posts deleted

So I ask frankiscool to STFU about his mancrush Forrests victory and all my posts and threads have been deleted.

I did not "fighterbash", I said that it was an impressive victory and said congrats to Forrest on the win.

So, since when has "frankbashing" been againsts the rules? I would like an explanation.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It has nothing to do with that. The mods just think your a tool.

Good, The only thing that could be better than you not posting, is you dying.

Ghostride_motorcycle.gif picture by TheDropper 

You've been de-virginized.  It's somewhat of a rite of passage.

Welcome to the UG.

Ya looks like a bunch of my threads got deleted too.  And not just the ones that were completely idiotic and ridiculous.

Mad Xyientist -  Ya looks like a bunch of my threads got deleted too.  And not just the ones that were completely idiotic and ridiculous.

EXACTLY, you can tell by my member date and post count that i'm not some spamming idiot. 99% of my posts are positive and add to the forum.

I wasn't even dissapointed that Forrest won, I am a fan of both fighers...I was just tired of all of frankiscools threads this morning talking smack.

I know frankiscool has been here longer than I have, but it just irritates me--and I'm a laid back guy. I knew something was bound to happen since I called him out, but this is ridiculous.

Myspace is a place where all that spamming is acceptable, maybe frankiscool should go back there.

I wish you were NEXTinLINE to die!!!

What I wish the mods enforced was that a reply can only refer to the post, rather than the poster. That would bring the site back to its prior strength, rather than a middle school flame war.